Chapter 46: Making a Decision

Day by day, Dalena was sinking deeper into the abyss of pleasure that Luke gave her.

He was handsome, rich and kind. A top-tier man. Who would not want to have a romance with him?

But even if things seemed alright at the moment, Dalena felt that it was too good to be true.

After all, why would he like her? What does she have? She didn't even have a bachelor's degree and her looks were barely passable, at Asian standards at that.

With Luke's mother and sister around, she is also sure that they definitely won't approve of her. She is not someone that Luke would take seriously.

Even though she had those thoughts, they were currently buried at the back of her head. Dalena felt that if she thought about those all the time, she would not fully enjoy the present.

Currently, they were at a yacht. They had just finished travelling around and now, they are on their way back home.

Because Little George has been too tired from playing too much, Dalena tucked him in one of the yacht's bedroom.

Little George's bedroom was connected to the other bedroom in the yatch so Dalena had no choice but to face Luke.

Fresh out of a shower, Luke nonchalantly dried his hair with a small white towel.

Dalena glanced at him and unconsciously, she gulped. She does not believe that Luke even realises how hot he looks right now.

Slightly tanned skin from all the travelling they've been doing, the ever-so-mystifying green eyes, chiselled jaw, high-bridged nose, red lips...

Life lacks justice! Why does he have to look so perfect? The white t-shirt and grey shorts he also had on made him somewhat more appealing.

Luke glanced Dalena and as she was about to walk pass his room, he hastily grabbed her hand while he was still sitting on the bed.

Their eyes locked, as Luke was closely observing Dalena's face.

"Did you enjoy today?"

"Yeah... I never thought I'd be on a yacht all my life. It's definitely a rare opportunity."

"Mmm. You'll experience more things, don't worry. My work just piled up so we have to go back to the estate now. I'll be away tomorrow but I'll come back early because I want to have dinner with you and Georgie."

"Okay..."

"I hope you miss me."

Dalena didn't even get to answer back to Luke's teasing because the next moment, the yacht suddenly took a big turn so everything creaked!

Immediately, Dalena lost her balance and almost fell.

However, Luke was fast enough so instead of falling, he caught her in his arms instead.

So now, their positions were quite intimate.

Dalena was sitting on Luke's lap as he held her tightly with his arms.

With that, Dalena's face definitely reddened. She was as stiff as a rock because of her nervousness.

Quite frankly, she was scared and excited at the same time. What would Luke do to her?

Noticing Dalena's tenseness, Luke loosened his hold on her and let out a soft laughter.

"You still don't trust me, so I want to prove my sincerity to you. I'm not going to do anything. I'm not even going to kiss you, even though I'm trying so hard to control myself now. I want you to know it's not the only thing I want from you, alright?" Luke murmured to her.