✧twenty two

Rori's pov
later that night

"Do you like my hawaiian shirt?" Anthony walked into my bathroom as i did my makeup. He practically hogged up my counter space trying to look in the mirror.

"Go away." I groan as i try pushing him away.

"Jealous." he squinted his eyes at me before storming out like a weirdo.

"Babeee are you almost done?" Now vinnie came into the bathroom to bother me.

"Does it look like I'm almost done?" i glare at him through the mirror.

"Noo..." he whispered softly as he hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder. "You're really pretty." He said in his cute baby voice. The voice he refuses to let anyone else hear.

"Thank you, Vincent."

"No problem, Princess Aurora." he set his phone on the counter so he could make a tik tok.

"Not another bathroom tik tok." i laugh as i point to the shower behind us.

"Get in." i demanded as the video started.

All you see in the video is me doing my makeup, while Vinnie is in the back playfully lifting his shirt. What a tool.

"You're so cool vhacker." i look at him completely mesmerized.

"Thanks i try." he sneaks in a quick kiss before taking a seat on the toilet lid while he figures out what to caption it.

"Rori do you have eyeliner? I ran out!" Avani came running into our bathroom with half of her makeup done.

"Here ya go." i hand her a few that i brought for no reason. I love to over pack just in case i need it. Which most times i never need half the things i overpack, but bringing 4 eyeliners just came in clutch.

"Thank you." she takes them before running off to her bathroom.

"Babe is it okay if i post this to my main account?" Vinnie showed me his phone. I watched the tik tok video beginning to end to see if i looked ugly.

"Ehh yeah i dont care. Half of my face is in it anyways." I approve.

"Okay cool." he nodded.

Then he looked at me through the mirror again.

"Are you done now?"

"Wowww." I watch as the boys look around the restaurant absolutely mesmerized.

There was an outdoor area by the ocean and it looked so pretty.

It was slowly getting darker so they had little fairy lights to brighten it up all around the tables. 

There were also lit candles at each table. It just looked so put together.

We all followed the waitress to where our table was at.

I sat across from Vinnie and next to Avani.

He looked so cute in his Hawaiian shirt.