✧fourteen

Rori's pov

"Are you okay?" I watched my boyfriend rush towards Bailey who was holding an ice pack to her forehead.

She was sitting on the couch with the guys surrounding her, not knowing what to do.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She winced in pain.

"What even happened?" Vinnie turned to the guys.

"She said she was walking home from Starbucks and a car almost ran her over." Jordan Huxhold shrugged.

"I got out of the way in time... but i hit my head on the sidewalk." I watched as she held onto my boyfriend's hands. She had this "im in pain" act going on when we walked in but now she was acting like nothing even happened. I could see what she was doing. She just wanted Vinnie to pay attention to her.

"Then we should probably go to the hospital so it can get examined." I look at her confused as to why she wasnt begging to go.

"No its okay im fine." She shrugged it off.

"Okay but if you hit your head you could be bleeding internally and not know it." I folded my arms as she sat there and just mugged me.

"I said im fine." She hissed.

"So why did you call?" I raise a brow at her tone.

Vinnie turned back to me with a look on his face. Signaling for me to not start a fight.

"Rori." Anthony held back a smile. He was enjoying the tension between us.

"No seriously. If you claim to be okay. Then you wouldn't have called Vinnie saying to come home quick! Its urgent!" I rolled my eyes.

"Are you saying im faking it?" She raised her voice at me.

"Go upstairs!" Vinnie glared at me.

"Who the hell do you think your talking to?" I snapped at him.

But he practically carried me up to his room.

"Don't you ever raise you voice at me like that again!" I shout at him after he set me down in the middle of his room.

"I know. I'm sorry." His whole demeanor changed.

"She literally fucked up our date on purpose." I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Babe she got hit by a car." He sat next to me.

"She literally said she almost did. And she hit her head on the sidewalk. What the fuck is icing it going to do? And what was calling you going to do? Were you gonna examine her head? No. She did it for attention and its obvious to me and everyone else except you."

"I know you're upset about our little date. I'll make it up to you." He hugged me.

"How long is she staying here? Because she's getting on my damn nerves." I huff in annoyance.

"Tomorrow is her last day." He explained to me.

"Good."  I stood up. "So you go down there and pay attention to Bailey so she can pack it up and leave tomorrow." I opened the bedroom door with a innocent smile.

Vinnie just let out a tired sigh as he stood up and followed me downstairs.

—sweeteasaint

I LOVE subtitles and im PROUD