✧four

Rori's pov

Next morning

"Hey what are you doing?" I opened my eyes to see Vinnie staring at me sleep.

"Admiring you sleeping beauty, duh."

We both rested our heads in the same pillow and just stared at each other.

"What are you doing today?" I ran my fingers through the side of his head giving him a massage.

"Skatepark with the boys. You should come. Im making my first youtube video today. I want you to be in it." I felt his arms wraps around my body.

"I'll think about it." I tease, i dodged his every move of getting a kiss from me.

"Nooo... i probably have morning breath." I cover my mouth with my hands.

I hopped out of bed hurried up to go brush my teeth.

"I'm coming too!" Vinnie ran into the bathroom with me to join me on my journey to brushing my teeth.

Then after that he turned on the shower for me.

"Want me to join?" He gave me a smirk as i laughed.

"Depends... are you actually going to shower or make tik toks?" I tease as he just let out a laugh.

"Okay i'll wait til your done." He laughed to himself as he walked out of the bathroom awkwardly.

After my shower, Vinnie hopped in to shower.

So i took this time to do my makeup on his bed.

It takes like an hour to do my makeup so when Vinnie got out I still wasn't done.

"Okay babe im gonna go film my intro in the backyard." He stood in front of me.

"Should i wear a hat?" He stared in his mirror intensively.

"Yes."

Then he grabbed a white hat before walking out his room.

When i was finally done getting ready for the day i decided to go join Vinnie and the rest of the boys to see what they were doing.

Right now they were in Jordan's room doing god knows what.

"No girls allowed." Jordan smiled.

"We should start putting that on our doors. Because i really dont want no girls here." Vinnie suggested as i walked into the room.

"Yeah Rori get the fuck out!" Jordan started yelling at me.

"I'm not a girl." I shook my head.

"Oh okay then never mind." Vinnie shook his head to move on.

Now Vinnie was talking about how we were trying to communicate with the ghost a few nights ago.
Actually the boys were. I specifically told them it was a stupid idea to mess with ghosts.