✧thirty four

rori's pov
Later that day

"You're not actually going to fight Vinnie are you?" i crossed my arms and watched as Beckham trained with his coach.

"Uh yes i am." he laughed.

"My managers said it would be good for me." he shrugged.

"I think it's a terrible idea." i let out a sigh.

Vinnie is not a professional boxer, Beckham is. He has no chance. Even though i hate him with my whole heart at the moment. I don't want him to get hurt. Ugh why do i even care.

"You know what. I'm not going to the fight." I shook my head and took a seat on a bench.

I watched as Beckham hopped out of the boxing ring and over to me.

"You're not upset are you?"

"I'm just scared. I still care about him. He fucked me over but i still care." i let out a sigh.

"He doesn't deserve you Rori." he pulled me into a hug.

"This ass beating will humble him." Beckham laughed.

"I hate you." i started to laugh with him.

"Okay well i'm going to head home. See you tomorrow."

"Okay see you." he waved before hopping back into the ring.

I entered the coffee shop across from my apartment.

This was the first time i stepped foot here in a while.

Beckham is usually the one who gets my coffee now.

"Rori?"

I turned my back to see Vinnie.

Oh shit.

"I was hoping i'd get to run into you again."

"Uh hi?" i looked at him a little confused, very taken aback.

"Can we talk?"

I nodded and grabbed my coffee and followed him outside.

We ended up walking for 20 minutes. Just talking.

"I just wanted to apologize for everything that went down." he stared at the ground as he spoke.

I didn't say anything. In fact i thought it was bizarre that he was apologizing. Why now?

"You have every right to hate me. I deserve the hate, not you." He let out a sigh.

"Oh thanks." i didn't know what to say.

"The only reason i've decided to now apologize was because it been on my mind for a while. There's not a day i don't think about you. I think of how we would still be together if i never ignored you. I go to that coffee shop every day in hopes i'd run into you."

"I just have one question..."

"What is it?" he turned his head towards me.

"Why did you ghost me?"

"I don't know... a part of me just felt like you didn't weren't happy about me being in the Hype House. So it just made me not want to be around you."

"Well i'll admit i was a little uneasy about it. But i was always happy for you. You'd should've talked to me about it. Instead you ran to Bailey."

"I know, and i regret it. I really do." he let out a sigh.

Eventually we ended up back at the coffee shop.

"Okay well does this mean i'll see you again?"

i glanced over at Vinnie one last time.

"You'll see me soon, especially now that you're boxing my best friend Beckham." i tried to hold back a smile.

Then with that i just made my way home.

When i arrived home, i checked my phone to see me on tik tok room. People already spotted me with Vinnie earlier. Great.

—sweeteasaint

NO WAY WE JUST 300k THATS CRAZY

also are y'all excited to see the hype house on netflix? 👀 i didn't even know ab that lol

i'm only watching for vinnie and larray