✧twenty eight

vinniehacker

Liked by luvanthony, jhuxhold, thatbichbailey and 764,467 others

Vinniehacker u do u

thatbichbailey freedom at last
luvrori haha funny
vinniehacker wasn't trying to be 
thatbichbailey someone is mad😶
luvrori def not
thatbichbailey insecure about our friendship
luvrori and now ur the insecure one bc while u try and hop on his bones all you'll see is the tattoo he got for me😘

luvanthony mom & dad stay fighting
avani oh hush

random22 yikes ^^ 

jhuxhold hi babe
vinniehacker hey 🙈

Rori's pov

"So you guys broke up?" I turned my head towards Nick Austin. Since the party at the hype house, we got pretty close.

"Yeah we broke up." i shrugged it off.

"How are you?" he looked at me in concern as i just stared at the floor blankly.

"I still miss him." i admit as we walked down the streets of LA.

He suggested we hang out for fun. I knew he was having some issues with Madison and wanted girl advice. And so i figured why not ask for boy advice from him?

"Okay so like what happened? Give me the full run down." he smiled at me as we continued our walk.

"We were doing completely fine until he moved into the Hype House. Then he would be super dry with me and just wouldn't text me. So i would go to his girl best friend who i used to hate at first but then we started bonding. At least i though we were, come to find out he actually made time to hang out with her. And i couldn't even get a text back. So we broke up. I shouldn't have to feel unwanted in a relationship. Nobody should. So if he won't make the time to text me then i'll just move on with my life."

"Wait Bailey?" he questioned.

"Yeah! You know her?" i raise a brow at him as he nodded his head and chuckled to himself.

"She tried dming me one time to go to her apartment to hook up." he shook his head.

"And did you?" i laugh.

"No! I'm loyal to Madison." he flashed his phone wallpaper at me with a precious smile. "Too bad she doesn't want a relationship."