✧forty

rori's pov

"Why did you say that? You don't like me." Beckham raised a brow.

"Clearly she does." Vinnie shook his head.

"No she doesn't! Rori stop being a little coward and admit to him that you want him back." Beckham argued.

I just shook my head.

Okay obviously i wasn't falling for Beckham. If i wanted him i would've had him a long time ago.

"Why did you say that?" Kio questioned me.

"Because i don't want us to have to make up by force. I want us to fix our issues naturally. Like over a cup of coffee, not minutes before he gets in the ring." i crossed my arms. "Locking us in a room isn't going to help anybody."

"Just make up already. You're both wasting oxygen! Vinnie it's clear that you're in love with Rori." Kio raised his voice.

"And Rori! You literally keep me up
all night crying about how you miss Vinnie. So both of you cut the bullshit and kiss." Beckham shouted.

"Look Rori..." Vinnie walked up to me. "If you don't want to be with me just say that and this can be done with.." he shook his head and rolled his eyes as he headed towards the door.

Then the one person who i was not expecting to see appeared at the door.

"Hey Vin-"

Bailey froze at the sight of me in the room.

Even vinnie froze in his tracks.

"You were still talking to Bailey?" My jaw dropped this time.

"Rori it's not what it looks like-" Vinnie shook his head.

"Oh hi Rori. I see you're still hung up on my boyfriend." Bailey smiled innocently.

"Boyfriend?" Vinnie and i said in unison.

"Bailey we are not together." Vinnie shouted in frustration.

"Then why did you hit me up the other night?" she crossed her arms.

If it was possible my jaw dropped even lower.

"Yeah that's right Rori... you're not the only girl Vin thinks about." She smirked at me.

"You bitch!" i charged at her.

I pushed her to the floor as i threw punches left and right.

Beckham is probably regretting teaching me how to punch right about now.

"Rori stop!" Vinnie shouted.

The fight escalated quickly. I'll admit Bailey had some hands.

She managed to flip us over and she was throwing punches at me now.

"Not the nose!" Kio shouted.

Beckham ended up picking up Bailey off of me and taking her to the other side of the room.