✧thirty

(if you saw twenty earlier.... mind y'all's business I CANT COUNT APPARENTLY)

rori's pov

a few days later

"Okay bye mom!" was the last thing i said on the phone before hanging up. My mom has been calling so much more, especially with the whole Vinnie break up. I've been getting a lot of hate recently.

There's rumors that i cheated on him with Nick Austin. So not only are crazy Vinnie fans after me, but Madison's fandom is too. They think i'm a home wrecker. But in reality i built the home because now they are officially dating, as of yesterday.

I decided it would be a good idea to go across the street from my apartment building and get coffee. It was very chill and not many people came to this spot. So i figured i wouldn't need to worry about running into anybody.

Wrong!

After i ordered my coffee i took a seat in the corner of the café and immediately spotted Bailey. But what made that worse, I also saw Vinnie.

Together. Looking happy. It made me sad.

I buried my face into my phone in hopes that they wouldn't see me.

But then the barista called out my name. That made their ears perk up.

"Oh my god." i muttered to myself as i stood up, pissed as ever with the timing.

I hate it here.

I walked over to the counter and grabbed my drink, completely ignoring both of their existence.

"Hey Rori!" Bailey snickered.

"Hey bitc- Bailey." i fake smiled at her.

"That was seriously uncalled for!" Vinnie glared at me.

"Oh so she gets to put me on blast on twitter, but i can't call her a bitch?" i crossed my arms.

"Just because we broke up, doesn't mean you take it out on her." vinnie rolled his eyes. Then he walked away to go order his drink. In my head i'm thinking, i hope they fuck up his order.

"I was just defending my boyfrie- bestie." Bailey pouted innocently.

"How many times do you have to get friend zoned before you get the hint?" I questioned which made her so mad.

I was completely caught off guard when she grabbed my drink, removed the lid and continued to throw the coffee all over my face.

Thank god it was iced.

"You bitch." i shook my head as i stared down at my clothes. And my air forces. I just got new ones.

But what was more humiliating was the people staring at us.

I just turned the other way and stormed out of there.

I dont need this. I'm not even going to fight dirty with Bailey. At the end of the day she's a low life.

But even with my little pep talk, I couldn't help but cry.