forty seven✧

Rori's pov

I hid behind the wall for not even two minutes when Kio came running towards me panting.

"What happened?" i raised a brow at him as he tried to catch his breath.

"This is bad." he was talking to himself as he paced back and forth.

"What is it Kio?" I shouted impatiently.

"Vinnie.... baby pictures..... Jasmine.... parents." Kio freaked out.

"Jasmines pregnant?!" this time i was freaking out.

"I walked in and all i saw was Jasmine and this older lady showing Vinnie pictures of a baby. Vinnie looked super upset so i'm assuming it has something to do with the baby."

"Vinnie is having a baby?" i panicked.

"I'm pregnant?" We both screamed as we turned the corner to see Vinnie looking at us.

"Vinnie oh my god hi!" Kio shook his hand out of nervousness.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" he crossed his arms. Vinnie looked pissed.

"Uhh what two fellow tik tokers can't roam the streets of LA now?" Kio crossed his arms as if he was offended.

"I'm serious." he crossed his arms as he waited for our explanation.

"We followed you here." i laughed nervously.

"Why?"

"Because.... i saw that Jasmine texted you and it just seemed weird that youu... two would be texting. She made it seem as if y'all were seeing each other privately."

"So you wanted to come and see for yourself?" he questioned as i nodded my head awkwardly.

"You thought i was being unfaithful that you followed me to check for yourself?"

"Well when you put it that way it makes it seem as if i don't trust you...."

"Because you don't!" he raised his voice.

Oh we're gonna have another argument.

"I'm hungry so i'm gonna go get food." kio scratched the back of his neck awkwardly as he walked away,

Now he's hungry.

"I was just making sure that you weren't cheating on me with my best friend." i folded my arms together.

"Rori! Why would i cheat on you? You know i don't want that drama." he shook his head. "i just wanna go back to the way we were... when there was no drama, no eyes on us, just each other."

"I know you wouldn't cheat."

"Then why did you think i was?" he raised a brow.

"Because! I noticed that she texted you something along the lines of 'rori can't know that we're seeing each other tomorrow' what the hell is that about? If you have nothing to hide then tell me what your secret meeting was about. And why was Jasmine's mom there?"