✧fifty

Rori's pov

Rori's pov

A month later

"The tv show?" i questioned Vinnie as he laid on my bed. I was just finishing up my makeup so we could go out. He showed up like an hour ago and he just watched me do my makeup for tonight's diner.

"Yeah. Thomas was trying to get this deal for a while. We started filming back when i started training for the tiktoker vs youtuber fight. Filming has been draining to be honest."

I walked over to Vinnie and I laid my body on his and kissed him. "Why?"

"Because it's like the house is so fake, they want to do anything then can to stir up the pot and just get attention for the show. You know me, i don't like to do things for attention. I just wanna sit in my room and do my own thing."

I nod my head. Vinnie has never been the type of guy to look for attention. I know that the hype house has definitely took a toll on his mental health. There's times where he just stays at my place because he doesn't feel like being at his place. That sucks.

I remember he mentioned filing a tv series for netflix but we were in a lot of drama at the time and we weren't dating when he fought Beckham in the boxing fight. So honestly i didn't even may any kind to the fact that he's doing a whole tv show.

"I know it's been stressful but i'm happy for you, babe." i smiled.

"Thanks." he smiled as he played with my hair.

"is there anything else bothering you?" i raised a brow.

"No. I'm just tired." he huffed in annoyance.

I just nodded in response.

"Are you ready?" he asked and i nodded at him. 

"Let's go." he set his hands on my waist and lifted my whole body off of his so he could get up.

I grabbed my purse and made way towards the door to my apartment. Went down in the elevator and outside to his car which was parked right in front of the building.

"I'm so excited." i held his arm as i followed him to his car. Tonight Vinnie and i are having a double date with our favorite people ever.

He opened the car door.

"They better be there on time," i said while getting in, then i waited for him to get in the drivers seat.