✧thirty two

rori's pov

a few days later

"I love what you did with the place." Anthony hopped onto my couch.

"Thank you!" i sat down on the couch and turned the tv on.

"How did you hang the tv on the wall? I know you aren't that smart." He laughed.

"Oh my neighbor helped me."

"Ooo what neighbor?" he smirked at me, playfully nudging my shoulder.

"Chill he's just a friend." i rolled my eyes at him as he continued smirking.

"He's new to the building. Just like me." I cuddled with the throw pillows on the couch.

"Is he good looking?" he leaned back into the couch.

"Fuck yeah!" i cheered as i grabbed my phone to show him pictures. I made him take pictures with me when we toured around LA.

"Oh shit.... he's almost at my level of good looks." he said with so much confidence. I hate him.

"So are things serious between you or-"

"We are just friends, Anthony." i reassured him but he wasn't believing shit i was saying.

That's when i heard a knock at the door.

Shit.

I opened the front door and there Beckham was.

"Hi." i smiled at him as his eyes glowed.

"I brought you your coffee." he grabbed it from the tray and handed it.

"Awww thank you. Come in." i opened the door wider so he could walk in. As soon as he did, he locked eyes with Anthony.

"Beckham, this is my cousin Anthony. Anthony this is my friend/ neighbor Beckham."

"Hi nice to meet you." he waved to my cousin.

"Hey Beckham." Anthony waved back.

"I hear you and my cousin are very close." Anthony mentioned to my neighbor.

"Uh yeahh! We hang out a lot because i have no other LA friends." he laughed nervously.

"Well i was wondering if you guys wanted to come to the sway house tonight? Bryce is throwing a party and it would be a cool way for you guys to socialize."

"We do socialize.... with each other." i corrected Anthony.

"You'll eventually get sick of each other." he chuckled at us.

"I doubt it." Beckham smiled down at me.

"Okay so we are going!"

Sway house

We both followed Anthony into the Sway house. I was tense as ever because everybody that was here i haven't seen in a while. Like even before Vinnie and I broke up. I feel like when i started dating Vinnie i stopped talking to my other friends. I was so focused on Vinnie i forgot about everybody.

"You okay?" Beckham gently nudged me as i just looked around the house nervously.

"It's just been a while since i've interacted with these people." i fidgeted with my hands.

I already spotted some people from the Hype House here. I bet none of them like me now that i'm Vinnie's ex.

"Dont worry. If you ever feel uncomfortable then we can leave." he reassured me as he reached for my hand.

I won't lie. Beckham being so comforting made the party easier to get through.

We just stood by the kitchen full of alcoholic drinks and watched as Bryce and Josh stood on the counter yelling the most random shit.

I could tell Beckham was totally over the whole party animal phase of his life. He seems to be more into his boxing career. Which i respect.

"Hey Rori!" i turned my head over to see Olivia Ponton heading my way.

"Uh hi." i said more like a question. Olivia has never talked to me. In fact when Kio and Olivia broke up she unfollowed me.

She hugged me like we were some friends.

"Who's your friend?" she practically game Beckham the "fuck me" eyes.

That's what set me off. I know i told myself i would never jump into a new relationship but Beckham is off limits.

These so called "influencers" will ruin him.

"Beckham. He is my fr-"

"Her boyfriend." Beckham cut me off. He didn't try being nice to her. He actually came off as very annoyed. He wanted her to leave.

"Oh." Olivia just stood there not knowing what to say.

Then she walked away.

"Boyfriend huh?" i playfully poked his arm.

"Sorry... i just wanted her to go away. She kept looking at me like i'm a piece of meat." Beckham turned all red.

"It's okay." i reached for his hand again. "Cmon boyfriend let's dance."

Then i practically dragged him to the area where everybody was dancing and in the corner of my eye i could see Vinnie just looking.

He tried to act as if he didn't care. But deep down i know he's regretting everything.

-sweeteasaint

hey peeps

srry i haven't updated in a while. life is kinda crazy

BUT AYEEE CMON DRAMA IS ON ITs WAY

ALSO IT WOULD MEAN A LOT IF YOU GUYS READ MY VINNIE HACKER BOOK "BLOODLINE"

if you are into supernatural stuff like vampires and werewolves then you'll love it:)

fun fact: my parents threw away all my lps houses and pets😐😐 and i will never let that go