forty three✧

rori's pov

these past few weeks i've gotten so much closer to Jasmine. She's literally become my personal photographer.

We had so much in common. For once i had an actual girl friend. 

But she was going back to her home town to visit her mom. So this meant all my time can go to
Vinnie. I obviously make time for him but not as much.

"Hi baby." i walked into his room and sat on the bed.

He was so into his video games he didn't notice me so i just laid down with Hera.

He stopped playing 30 minutes later and finally noticed me.

"Oh hi." he walked closer to me.

"Hi." i gave him a kiss.

"I haven't seen you in so long i thought you forgot about me." He let out a dramatic sigh.

"Shut up." i let out a laugh as he cuddled me.

"I'm serious. You hung out with Jasmine majority of this week." he pouted. "Is she your new boyfriend now?"

"I know... i'm sorry." i ran my fingers through his hair. "I've been so caught up in finding friends."

"I thought i was your friend?" he pouted.

"Yeah my best friend." i kissed him.

"So what are we going to do today?" he questioned.

"We can go get food."

"Okay. Let's go." he got up.

"Wait...." i stopped him.

"Can i drive your car?"

"Rori stop!" Vinnie freaked out as i drove.

"Babe we're still in the driveway." i pouted.

"I'm just scared you're gonna crash."

"I know how to drive manual." I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"You can barely drive in general." he freaked out when the car moved even a tad but forward.

"That's not true."

We argued all the way to the nearest starbucks.

"I'm never letting you drive again." he shook his head at my crooked parking.

"You're mean." i pouted.

I just drank my coffee and watched as my boyfriend readjusted his seat to how it was before.

"Can we have a sleepover at my house?" I looked at him.

"Yeah i'm down. i'm too lazy to drive home anyways."

"Wait first let's go to target and buy stuff to make friendship bracelets."

"I am so down. I'll make yours and you'll make mine?" he questioned.

"Yes!" i cheered as we drove our way to target.

We had friendship bracelets before when we dated the first time... but i was hurt and i cut mine off.

But from the looks of it Vinnie did too.

Jasmine's pov

"So how was LA, honey?" My mom questioned as she drove us to our favorite restaurant since i was back in town

"It was so fun mom! I finally made a friend that actually wants to be my friend and not just have me as a personal photographer."

"Aw who?"

"Okay so you know how i told you that one tik toker Vinnie Hacker hired me to shoot for his new clothing line .

"Yes."

"Well he has a girlfriend who is also famous and she was super nice to me and we started hanging out non stop. We both suck at making friends so
it was perfect."

"What's her name?"

"Rori Reeves."

"Reeves?" my mom questioned.

"Yeah. Her full name is Aurora which i think is so pretty but she doesn't like it. Poor thing.... she was adopted. Her real mom gave her up but still named her Aurora. It's so fucked up. How could anyone give up there kid like that?"

"Well some people just can't handle kids or aren't ready...." 

"Yeah i guess so.... it just sucks for those kids. It really does fuck with them mentally." i shook my head.

"But yeah i just thought it was cool because she was named after a Disney princess and so was i." i smiled at my mother.

—sweeteasaint

any thoughts?😏hehe