✧ten

Rori's pov

After the breakfast date i had with Kio we headed back to the house.

I swear I'm at their house more than I'm at mine. I should honestly just move in.

As we opened the door I could already here the loud commotion.

The boys were in the back fucking around doing 'parkour.'

I walked over there and just laughed to myself.

I love seeing Vinnie's personality come out. He was such a goof ball and i loved it. I hate guys who are do damn serious.

"Rori!" He shouted as he sprinted towards me and jumped on me. Of course my weak self couldn't carry him so we both fell to the ground.

"Baby." He licked my cheek.

"Stoppp." I laugh as he smirked at me.

He knows it irritates me when he licks me. He has the tendency to do so.

"Babe i want you to meet someone." He jumped up and helped me off the grass.

We both turned around and there was a girl standing behind us awkwardly.

She was honestly super pretty.

I was kind of intimidated.

"Hi! Im Bailey! Vinnie's best friend."

I laughed in my head.

Last I checked Vinnie and I got matching friend ship bracelets.

I even scanned her wrists for a bracelet that could look familiar. Nothing.

Ha.

"I'm Rori. Vinnie's girlfriend." I wave at her awkwardly.

"We should totally talk more. Vinnie hasn't really said much about you. Didnt even know you existed." She said in a tone that came off rudely but made herself look innocent.

Everyone sensed the tension. Everybody except Vinnie.

I watched Kio's facial expression as he could hear the slight shade she was giving me.
He shook his head and ran back inside.

"Bailey is going to stay for the week." Vinnie explained to me as we walked back inside.

I gave Shane Boyer a look and he could already feel a girl fight.

We chilled in the kitchen and talked about random things.

And i swear to god Bailey kept mentioning shit from their home town that I nor Shane, Huxhold, and Maddy knew of.

Just inside joke or memories we weren't apart of.

"Oh my god your mom loved me. Remember when she wanted us to date so badly." Bailey giggled as she touch Vinnie's arm.

I just glared at the two.

Vinnie seemed a bit more uncomfortable but was shrugging it off.

"Im going to sleep." I cut off Bailey's story of how her and Vinnie's mom are like besties.

I walked out the kitchen and walked upstairs to Vin's room.

I kicked my shoes off and got comfy in his bed with my face buried in the pillow.

I swear to god if Vinnie doesn't follow me up here I will lea-

"Babe! Whats wrong?" I felt the side of the bed sink in.

"Nothing."

"Liar. You've been moody since i introduced you to Bailey."

"No. Just tired."

"Im sorry i didn't tell you about her beforehand."

I finally looked at him.

"Im sorry you never told her about us."

"I did. I dont know why she said i never did."

"To come off as a bitch." I pouted.

"Don't be upset. Bailey comes off as bitchy but she's so nice. Its just her personality. She has a attitude."

"Well i dont like her tone."

"Just ignore it princess." He leaned down to kiss my lip. And again. And again.

"We were gonna go take Bailey out to the skatepark. Please go." He pouted his bottom lip.

"No. Wouldnt want to intrude on your time with your bestie. Go hang with her while she's visiting."

"But i want you to come." He laid in bed with me with his adorable begging face. Vinnie doesn't ask for much.... only for me to tag along with him and his friends.

"Okay." I give in.

"I love you." He squealed as he laid on top of me to smother me with love.

That was when Bailey walked in. "So are we going?"

This should be fun.

—sweeteasaint

Thank you for 2k!!

I love how vinnie doesnt have a type:')