seven✧

Rori's pov

"Do you guys want privacy? We can leave." I watched as my boyfriend held hands with Jordan.

Even his girlfriend Maddy was over their shit.

"Yes please. You guys are cockblocking." Vinnie shooed me away.

"Okay. My apologies." I laughed to myself as i walked off and grabbed my bag.

"Maddy you wanna get coffee with me?" I smiled.

"Yes!" She jumped up from the couch and grabbed her purse.

"Have fun losers. We're going to the skate park."

"Shocker." Maddy and I mumbled in unison along with laughter.

"We'll see you guys there." I waved to the boys before walking towards the front door.

"Uh no kiss?" I could hear Vinnie raise his voice sarcastically from the living room.

"Oh my god." I laughed as i turned my head from the door knob to Vinnie who was standing by the couch with his arms crossed.

I slowly walked my body to where he was and watched as his pouty face turned to a evil grin.

"Bye poopy pants." I gave him a soft peck on his lips.

"Bye princess." He wrapped his arms around me to pull me closer. "You better drive safe. Seriously... no illegal u-turns."

After Maddy and i got our coffees we were heading towards the skatepark to see our boyfriends skate.

"So i heard Vinnie's hometown friend was coming down to visit him. How do you feel about that?" I glanced over at her to see a nervous look plastered on her face.

"Hometown friend? Vinnie never told me someone was visiting him." I shrug.

"Oh." She got quiet.

"Why? What did you hear Maddy?" I laugh knowing she overheard the boys talking about it and thats why she brought it up.

"I just heard that his close best friend was coming tomorrow." She shrugged. "The boys stopped talking about it when i walked into the room."

"Hmmm... he never mentioned it." I raise a brow in confusion.

"I heard she's like his number one bestie. According to Jordan."

"She?" I slammed on the breaks so hard.

"Yeah break my neck Rori." She groaned in pain.

"Sorry." I bit my lip nervously as i started overthinking.

I pulled to the parking area for the skate park and parked.

"Whats her name?" I pulled out my phone.

"Two steps ahead of you, babe." Maddy showed me her instagram.

"Bailey..." i mumbled to myself as i took her phone to stalk her page.

"She's pretty." I pouted. She was blond. Vinnie has had a past for liking blondes.

"She's okay." Maddy tried to make me feel better.

I scrolled all the way down to see more pictures of her and Vin.

"Hey babe." Vinnie popped his head into my rolled down window.

I dropped the phone into my lap and stared him in the eyes.

"Hi." I smile innocently and watched as he wipe his sweaty forehead with the back of his hand.

"Did you get me a water?" He panted.

I nodded and reached for it in my bag, handing it to the exhausted boy.

"Thanks beautiful." He downed the water quick.

"Why do you both look sus for?" Jordan peeped into Maddy's open window.

"What do you mean?" I laughed as i locked her phone before handing it back.

"What were you looking at?" Vinnie smirked at me then at Jordan.

"None of your business. Go be skaters elsewhere." I shoo the boy as i exited the car.

"Hmmmm. You're weird." Vinnie poked my cheek before stealing my coffee.

"Give it..." i pouted as i chased after the boy.

"What are you hiding?"

"My nudes. Now give me my coffee." I laugh as he shook his head.

"Okay." He gave in.

No way in hell was i going to bring up his girl bestie. I had too much pride to admit i was insecure over a girl i don't know. Especially since i had nothing to worry about.

"Ready for me to teach you how to skate?" He set his water down and picked up his board.

"Fuck no." I groaned.

"Cmon weenie."

"This is peer pressure." I laugh as he basically lifted up my body and set me on the skateboard.

"My baby is gonna be a pro-skater." Vinnie smiled proudly to himself.

I was so stuck on his hometown best friend coming to visit that i didn't even realizing we were being open about our relationship in front of everyone at the skatepark.

—sweeteasaint

Alexa play Drama by Roy Woods ft. Drake

Hahahahaha i LIVEEEE for the drama