✧sixteen

Rori's pov

"Hey." i ran into Vinnie's room seeing him sit on the bed pissed off.

"Let me guess you're mad at me." I huff in annoyance as he nodded his head. "Well where is Bailey?"

"She left. She said it was something you said." He stared at the floor.

"Vinnie all i told her was that she better get used to me being around because i'm not going to leave you. I mean its clear she thinks I'm temporary in your life." I pouted.

"Thats all you said?" He finally looked up at me. For the first time in a long time, Vinnie's eyes were red and puffy and just screamed sadness to anyone who looked him in the eye.

"Yeah for the most part." I sat besides him.

"Look i know you cant stand Bailey. But she was my friend when i had nobody else." He sniffled. "And before she left she told me I had to choose you or her.. she was upset that i couldn't choose. So she said we can't be friends anymore. And that really broke my heart." He broke down.

"Aw Vinnie." I watched as he leaned his head towards me. I quickly pulled his head in and tried my best to comfort him as he cried in my chest.

I ran my hand through his soft curls. "I'm so sorry."

A very big part of me couldn't help but feel guilty.

Maybe if i just pretended to like Bailey, she wouldn't have gave Vin an ultimatum and he wouldn't be here crying.

I hate seeing people cry. But seeing Vinnie cry brings so much pain to my heart.

"I love you." I spoke softly as his crying died down.

Later that night

Vinnie ended up going to sleep early. I didn't blame him. After all he lost his best friend.

I decided to let him sleep peacefully, so i went downstairs to hang out with the boys.

"Is Vinnie alright?" Jordan seemed genuinely concerned.

"Yeah. He's hurting right now but he'll be fine." I nodded.

"I still can't believe she just left." Anthony was caught by surprise.

"I know. She knew it would hurt him." I let out a sigh.

"I need a damn Starbucks." I groan as i stood up.

"Okay lets go. I want one too." Anthony  smiled.

"I'll stay just in case Vinnie wakes up and needs a friend." Jordan took a seat on the couch.

"You want anything?"

"Mm get me a pink cakepop."

"This is exactly why I should've drove." Anthony groaned as he held on for dear life.

"Oh shut up." I groan as I pull into the starbucks.

"Lets go in." I park the car and hop out immediately.

"Who's paying?"

"I'll pay." I offer. "Its the least I can do since i almost killed you." I pat my cousin's shoulder.

We walked into the Starbucks and ordered our stuff.

"Hey." The tall ass idiot nudged me.

"Ow! what?" I groan as I glanced back at him.

"Is that Bailey?" He whispered as he referred to the girl with two suitcases next to her table.

"Oh shit." My jaw dropped.

"You wait for our stuff." Then i took this opportunity to walk up to her.

—sweeteasaint

sorry its been a while BUT IM BACK