one✧

(just wanna clarify that this fanfic was made when the tiktokers were more popular, so sway boys still exist in this, this was back when vinnie lived with kio and jordan huxhold and anthony. also warning this shit might be cringy)

Luvrori

Liked by brycehall, luvanthony, vinniehacker  and 754,178 othersLuvrori im that bitch 

Liked by brycehall, luvanthony, vinniehacker and 754,178 others
Luvrori im that bitch 

Brycehall been that bitch
joshrichards still that bitch
Jadenhossler will forever be that bitch
Luvrori hahah love u guys

Random1 omg she looks just like madison beer
luvrori dont disrespect madison like that😭

Luvanthony okay cousin we get it your that bitch.
luvrori hater

Avani wow🤩
luvrori hehe 🙈

Vinniehacker im a badder bitch
luvrori yeah definitely not😳

Random2 are you and blake still together?
luvrori huh? since when did we date? we're just friends:)

Cynthiaparkerrrr you are so hot😍
luvrori thx babe

Madimonroe woahh🤤🤤
luvrori luv u

Random3 you're so pretty😩

Qgriggss u? a bitch? noo wayy🙃
luvrori 🖕🏼🖤

Rori's pov

"Anthony your bathroom smells." I gag as I spray his bathroom with febreze.

"Not my fault. It was probably Vinnie. He's always shitting." Anthony was too focused on his game to pay attention to me.

I rolled my eyes as i took a seat on the edge of his bed.

"Its so messy in here." I cringe as i start grabbing trash to throw away.

"Rori! You dont have to do that." He took off his head set and finally paid attention to me.

I take the time out of my day to hang out with Anthony and he's focused on his damn game.

"Can you stop playing so we can do something?"

He groaned at my demands as he shut it off.

"What do you wanna do?" His tall ass self towered over me.

"Lets go get food."

"Oh are you guys getting food? Can I come?" Kio popped his head into the room.

"Yeah of course." I smiled.

"Me too!" Jordan Huxhold joined in.

"Lets see if Vinnie wants to come." Kio carried his dog out of the room.

"Yeah Rori! Go ask." Anthony shoved me out his room.

"Ow." I pouted as i walked down the hallway towards Vinnie's room.

I knocked on the door and peeped inside.

He was too busy on his live to hear me come in.

Until i tripped over a pair of his shoes.

"Oh hey." Vinnie turned to look at me as he laughed.

"Guys! Guess who is here?" He moved over so i could say hi to his tik tok live.

"Hi guys?" I laughed awkwardly as i waved.

I watched as all the comments flooded in.

"The boys wanted to know if you were gonna go eat with us?"

"Hmmm sure." Vinnie shrugged as his eyes stayed glued to his phone.

"Okay guys in gonna get off and get some food with this loser and my other loser friends. But i'll probably be live again later." He smiled at his fans before getting off.

He shut his phone off and finally looked at me.

"Hi princess." He stood up and pulled me in to his body.

"Hi babe." I felt his soft pink lips on mine as he continued to kiss me.

"When did you get here?" He raised a brow. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was but i saw you were live so i decided to just wait it out in Anthony's room." I smiled at his clinginess.

"Okay cmon lets go." He slipped on his shoes and followed me out to where the guys were downstairs.

"We taking Rori's car?"

"Last time she drove she ran over my skateboard remember?" Vinnie brought up what happened last week as the boys piled into my car.

"But i bought you a new one remember?" I pouted as he leaned over the center console to kiss my cheek. "Im just teasing."

"Yall wanna chill with that? There can be stalkers somewhere." My cousin separated us with his arms from the middle back seat.

"You're right." My face heated up as i reversed out of their driveway and towards the main streets.

"So where we off to boys?" Jordan questioned as they tried deciding.

"Lets go to Urth Cafe?" Kio suggested and they all agreed.

"Wish you guys said something before i started driving the opposite direction." I glared at the boys with my rear view mirror.

"Yeah yeah. Shut up and drive." Anthony hushed me as i started making an illegal u-turn.

"You are so fucking lucky there were no cops." Vinnie shook his head at me disappointedly.

"Oh calm down sir." I playfully rolled my eyes at the boy.

Then the entire drive there the boys were yelling 'Urth Cafe' just to piss me off.

—sweeteasaint

hi vinnie lovers

hope u boys and girls are excited to read