✧thirty six

rori's pov

Later that day

It was getting darker out and it was still just me and Vinnie hanging by ourselves.

We ran into the group a few times but still went our own way.

When we would wait in rollercoaster lines we would sometimes catch ourselves being touchy with one another. Not inappropriately obviously.

We would hold hands, hug each other and just basically act as if we were together. Like the old times.

It wasn't until we found ourselves in a secluded spot of the amusement park practically making out.

It was clear that we both wanted each other. We both missed what we had, but still that doesn't change what caused this whole thing to end in the first place.

"Vinnie?" i pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah?" he looked at me with concern.

"What does this mean for us?" i bit my lip nervously.

"Whatever you want it to mean?" his eyes were filled with lust. "Do you want a second attempt on this relationship?" he questioned.

"Yes but only if you want it as much as i do." i responded as i felt his arms wrap around me tight.

"I've always wanted a second try." he smiled softly.

"Then I guess it wouldn't hurt to give this relationship another shot." i pulled him closer.

"Are we taking things slow?"

"Yes. We're going to start back to the talking stage where you would try and snapchat me and say it was an accident just to get an excuse to talk to me." i teased him playfully.

"In my defense i had a friend named Rori."

"No you don't." i rolled my eyes.

He just laughed and gave me another kiss.

"Do you want to come over to my house and have a sleep over?"

"Fuck no. I don't want to see the hype house. Social interactions give me anxiety."

"They are all really nice... cmon..." he begged. "I want you to meet Hera."

"Okay fine.... but can i go get clothes at my place first?"

"No it's okay... you don't have to wear clothes." he smirked playfully.

"I hate you." i laugh as we just started walking around the park hand in hand looking for the exit.

"You can borrow mine."

Hype House

When we arrived at the mansion i already felt myself getting nervous.

It was pretty late but everyone in the house seemed awake still.

"Just follow me okay." Vinnie grabbed my hand as soon as we entered the place.

He practically dragged me to his room without anyone seeing us.

I don't know how we pulled that off.

But now we were in his room.

"Why is it messy?" Wow. I'm already acting like his girlfriend already.

"It was Hera. I swear." he laughed as he picked up the cutest cat ever.

"Give me her." i held her and pet her gently.

She was such a vibe. She minded her own business.

Now i was cleaning up the clothes from Vinnie's bedroom floor as he changed out of today's clothes.

He stayed in his boxers and laid in his bed and watched as i got in bed with him.

For a while we just cuddled and then that turned into more.

Then the next thing you know, my clothes were thrown onto the floor i just cleaned.  

And we ended up having sex.

So much for approaching this second try slowly.

I had a feeling i was going to regret everything in the morning.

"I love you." Vinnie whispered softly once it was all over.

He held me tight as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Me on the other hand couldn't sleep at all.

-sweeteasaint