fifteen✧

Rori's pov

We all decided to go out and get dinner.

I stayed silent the entire dinner.

If Bailey was involved in the conversation then I had no business being in it. I gave no shits as to what she had to say.

We're not friends and I'll make it known.

"Hey." Vinnie nudged me.

"Huh?" I glanced at him.

"Bailey wants to talk to you."

This caught my attention real quick.

"Great. Lets go outside." I stood up and headed out the restaurant.

She followed me out there and we sat on a nearby bench.

"So I don't know what happened these past few days for you to hate me bu-"

"You're kidding right?" I cut her off with a genuine laugh.

She just looked me dead in the eye with a shrug.

"Okay Bailey. Let me just tell you. I dont appreciate you coming over here acting like you have some sort of superiority over Vinnie. As if Vinnie would choose you over me."

"But he would." She interrupted me.

"Thats not at all the point, Bailey. Vinnie shouldn't have to choose between us. I had no problem with you until you had some weird attitude. I don't like it. You may have drove away Vinnie's other girlfriends away. But Im not running from this relationship just because his best friend is possessive. So get used to me." Was the last thing i had to say before walking back into the restaurant.

"Where's Bailey?" Vinnie raised a brow.

"Did you kill her?" Anthony said jokingly.

They all stood up to look out the restaurant window to see Bailey crying on the bench I left her on.

"What did you say?" Vinnie's eyes grew wide as he stopped eating to go check on her.

"Damn cuz, you're ruthless." Anthony laughed.

Huxhold just sat there in complete shock.

"I don't know why she's crying. All i said was that I'm not breaking up with Vinnie and she needs to get used me being around."

"Why did you say that?" Huxhold raised a brow.

"Because she's like super obsessed with Vin. She obviously wants to date him."

"True." Kio agreed.

"They are gone." Anthony looked out the window. He was right.

They were nowhere to be found.

—sweeteasaint

ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE I UPDATED FIRE ME