✧forty four

Ella's pov
"Marc you can't make me do this alone!"  I sniffled as i watched him pack his things.

"I told you to get rid of it." He shook his head.

"I can't just get rid of our daughter!" i cried. "My daughter." i muttered under my breath.

"Ella how could you be so selfish? We can't have a kid, not now. I need to focus on my career. We're too young for this." he raised his voice,

"I know...." i let out a sigh.

He was right. I was still attending college and he just graduated. We were still young. I was working a minimum wage job, he was getting money from his parents. There was no way we could do this.

Plus my parents would disown me if i had a baby right now.

9 months later

"If you are having second thoughts you can always back out. But once you sign those papers... you don't get to keep the baby." The doctor explained to me.

I just nodded my head.

"I can't back out now. She already has a loving family waiting for her." i let out a sigh as i rubbed my stomach.

After i told my parents i was pregnant they were upset.

My dad told me if i kept it he wouldn't help me financially. Which i understand...

My mother was just as torn as i was. But we both knew it wasn't the right time to have a baby.

I felt a rush of pain all at once and it didn't end. It gradually got worse to the point where i was screaming in pain.

"Oh my god." I watched as the adoptive mother Lora admired the newborn in her hands.

"She's beautiful," She looked over at me.

"She is...." i wiped my tears.

"Have you thought of a name?" I questioned her.

"No. Dan and i are so indecisive." she laughed softly as she rocked the baby in her hands. "Do you have any in mind?"

"Aurora."

"Aurora?" she repeated as her eyes grew big. "The Disney princess?" she smiled.

"I always loved that name." i told her and she just nodded her head.

"Then Aurora it is." she grinned at the baby.

This whole adoption broke my heart but i knew Aurora was going to be safe.

I watched as she walked the baby over to her husband. The loving relationship i never got to encounter with Marc. I wish things were different. I hope one day i meet a man that will give me the love Lora and Dan have. But i don't have that... and i can't give that to Aurora. She didn't ask to be born, the least i could do is give her was a reason to want to be born.

I just hope that maybe one day i'd meet her again..

rori's pov

A few days later

"Mommy!" I quickly pulled my mother into a big hug.

"Hi sweetie." She let out chuckle as i practically tackled her to the ground. "I missed you honey." She held me tight.

"I missed you more."

"And what about me?" My dad crossed his arms all butthurt."

"I missed you too." i laughed as i hugged him.

"Guys there is someone i want you to meet." I let them walk into apartment.

"Hi I'm Vinnie." My boyfriend waved to my parents before shaking their hands.

"Nice tattoos." My father commented as he stared at his arms.

"I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but my wife won't let me."

"Oh shut up Dan." my mom rolled her eyes. "You're the one who's afraid of needles."

"Shh." My dad tried shushing her. "Lora we were supposed to keep that a secret."

"Oh it's no secret," i teased,

We all laughed it off.

"Okay so where are we going to eat? I'm hungry." My mom questioned.

"Anywhere you guys want." i offered.

"Hmmm let's look for the most expensive place in LA." My dad pulled out phone to look up restaurants

Vinnie just laughed with him as they both looked for places to eat.

I just know they are going to get along so well.

—sweeteasaint

thank u for 700k BABES I LOVE YOU😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️