✧twenty six

Rori's pov
A few days later

"What do you mean you're kicking me out?" i furrow my brows completely stressed as to why my landlord was evicting me out of nowhere.

"We've been getting noise complaints." he handed me the notice.

"Noise complaints? But Im never home!" i look at him confused.

"Hey i dont make the rules." he shrugged. "My other tenants dont like younger tenants living here. So i have to ask you to leave."

"This is bullshit." i glared at him as he just laughed to himself.

I had to call the one person i knew would take me in.

"Sorry you got evicted." Bailey pouted as she helped me take my boxes into her apartment.

"Its fine. My landlord was creepy anyways." let out a sigh as we gathered my things and put them in her guest bedroom.

"I just want to thank you for letting me stay here until i figure out what to do."  i gave her a smile as she nodded her head.

"Of course. You can literally move in and stay here if you want."

"No i dont wanna bother you." i shook my head.

"You wouldn't be. I was going to look for a roommate anyways. So its completely fine." she offered.

I nodded my head and smiled at her. "Okay then i guess we're roomies."

"Have you talked to Vinnie yet?" she watched as i unpacked a few boxes and put some clothes in the closet.

"No. He doesnt know i got evicted. Hes super busy right now. He said he was going to be at the skatepark with his new friends." i shrugged.

"The hype house people?"

"Yeah."

"How do you feel about him moving there?"

"Honestly. Not good at all. I saw one of their youtube videos and Tana Mongeau. She was flirting with him and that shit pissed me off. Like i know Vinnie would never cheat but thats just disrespectful that girls flirt with him knowing damn well we together." i crossed my arms.

"You have every right to be mad." she nodded.

"Yeah i dont know.... lately i've been distant. Just because i wanted him to get the chance to bond with the house. But he doesn't even try to hang out with me. Its always... oh the boys wanted to do this, the boys wanted to do that. So when is he going to make time for his girlfriend? Never because he's too stuck in his new world."

"Well if thats how you really feel." We both got startled at the sight of Vinnie in the hallway. He just rolled his eyes and walked out.

—sweeteasaint

ahhhhhh the girls are fighting