✧eight

Rori's pov

Later that night

"Is something wrong?" I felt Vinnie's arms snake around my waist as i just stood in the bathroom taking my makeup off.

"No. Why?"

"You aren't being talkative." He pouted at me through the mirror.

"Im just tired. Thats all." I yawned as i gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thats all it is?" He tried to be reassuring.

"Yes. Trust me if something was wrong I would've told you."

"Okay. Just making sure." Then he walked out the bathroom to give me space to wash my face.

That was when Dixie and Blake both spammed me.

I raise a brow confused as to why they both were hitting me up simultaneously.

"GUYS!" Anthony busted into the room with his pajamas on.

"What?" I set my phone down before i could check the text messages.

"You're on tik tok room. They posted a video a fan sent in. They saw you guys with the pda at the skatepark today." He rambled as he showed me his phone.

"Oh my god." I scrolled through the comments to see  so much hate geared towards me.

"Hey don't look at that." Vinnie covered Anthony's screen with his hand.

"Rori isn't even that pretty tho..."

"She seems like a basic LA bitch."

"Eew why Rori?"

"I swear this hoe was just with Blake."

"Homie hopper"

"Ugh just die so i can be with him."

"Ewewew Rori die plz and thank u. Vinnie is ours."

"Just kill yourself."

~

"Ignore it princess." He hugged me.

"How can i ignore the comments telling me i should kill myself?" I let out a depressed sigh. "Seriously? They are going to tell me to kill myself because we held hands and kissed once." I refer to the video the fans were angry about.

"I know." He tried to calm me down.

"No.... i need to be alone for a second." I push myself off of him and grabbed a sweater.

"Im not gonna let you be alone while this is happening. Let me help you Rori."

But it was too late.

I stormed out the house and drove off.

Times feeling like this made me want to just disappear from everybody.

I hate when people feel sorry towards me.

I dont need anyone's pity.

My phone kept ringing with Vinnie's name popping up.

I don't want to be around anybody while i cry.

I hate showing any type of emotion. Every time i would cry people would assume it was all because i was given away by my parents. Like that was the only reason I could ever cry.

I save my crying for the shower or the pillows. It saves me the annoying pity.

I just needed time to process the fact that my relationship was out there.

Did i want it out there?

Because I genuinely thought i did.

I found an empty parking spot at target.

I knew it probably wouldn't be a good idea to drive while crying.

I reached for my phone and went through my instagram.

My dms and activity were flooded with messages and comments telling me I dont deserve to be with Vinnie. That I should kill myself for taking "their" man.

They even took it far to the point where they brought up that I was put up for adoption because I was too ugly.

Just anything to hurt me.

It was cruel.

I knew that it didn't mean anything. But it still hurts.

Is this really what I want? The whole relationship I begged for Vinnie to let us announce to the public.

But now that i think about it.

I don't think im strong enough to take the hate.

I stayed in the parking lot for another hour trying to calm myself down. I turned off the comments on my instagram and tik tok.

When i finally returned to Vinnie's place it was 12 in the morning.

"Thank god you're okay." Vinnie stood up from the steps of the staircase that was right in front of the door.

I just stared at him with no emotion. My eyes were puffy obviously noticeable i cried for hours. Its rare for me to cry so when I do then thats how you know it really fucked me up.

"Come here." The curly head boy let out a sigh as he pulled me into a comforting hug.

—sweeteasaint

I tried searching up this book so i could add it to my reading lists....

TELL ME WHY ITS LIKE NON EXISTENT😭