thirty nine✧

rori's pov

Miami
Fight Night

"I hate this already

"I hate this already." i muttered as i walked with Beckham to the Hard Rock Stadium.

"Why? What's wrong?" He looked at me so fucking clueless.

"I don't want to see you and Vinnie fight." i pouted.

"Sorry but i can't back out now. My publicist said it will make me look like a pussy. Plus Vinnie looks like he wants to kill me, there is no way he's backing down."

"Then i'm leaving as soon as you guys fight." i respond.

"Where are you gonna go?"

"I don't know. Anywhere but here."

"No. I'm not letting you venture off into Miami by yourself. What if a crazy person attacks you. Miami isn't safe you know."

"Well i'm not watching you and Vinnie hurt each other. And you better not punch his face. I don't want his face to get all fucked up."

"Oh my god can you two just get back together already?" he groaned in annoyance.

"It's not that easy." i shook my head as i looked him in the eye.

"Oooo hey mamacita." i snapped my head the other direction. Thank god it was Kio. I thought it was some weirdo trying to hit on me.

"Hey!" i pulled him into a hug.

"You look so pretty." he complimented me.

Then he dapped up Beckham.

"I still can't believe you are fighting Vinnie." Kio shook his head. Now he was walking with us to who know where.

We were just following Beckham's trainer and publicist. It was hard to keep up in heels.

"Here i got you." Kio let me use his shoulder to keep myself balanced.

"Thank you." i smiled at him.

"So i spoke to Vinnie a few days ago."

"Oh really?" i questioned. "What did he say?"

"He still loves you and wishes things were different."

"Me too." i let out a sigh. "But maybe this is for the better." i shrugged.

He nodded in response.