forty one✧

Rori's pov

A month later
Back in LA

"Hey." i wrapped my arms around Vinnie as i pulled him into a kiss.

"Hi princess." he whispered in my ear.

"Guys Vinnie brought a girl over." Alex Warren recorded us while we hugged each other.

"Stop." Vinnie covered the camera lens. "We're keeping out relationship lowkey for right now."

"Okay i'll cut it out don't worry." Alex reassured us.

"Thanks Alex." i smiled at him.

"Okay let's go to my room. Hera wants to see you."

We headed towards Vinnie's bedroom and there she was.

I squealed as i watched Hera walk up to us.

"Hi baby." i watched Vinnie pick her up to hold her in his arms.

It was the cutest thing ever.

All three of us ended up in bed watching some anime Vinnie was watching at the moment.

I wasn't really into it but i'd always watch with him because he loved it. When you love some one you'll always catch yourself doing something they love just because you want them happy.

I softly ran the tips of my fingers against Vinnie's arm. Coincidentally it was the same arm that had the tattoo that he got for me.

"I actually thought you'd get this removed."

"Never. I didn't even consider it i was just being petty." he shook his head regretting it.

"Why didn't you want to get it removed when we broke up?"

"Because i knew you still loved me and we'd get back together." He teased.

"I hate you." i laughed.

"And i love you." he kissed my forehead.

I was happy with Vinnie. I was also glad we were keeping this a secret again. I didn't want our relationship out in the open anymore. It made it more special this way.

That same night

Beckham's pov

"Good sparring day." My trainer Tom commented as we stopped out sparring session.

I was scheduled to fight Ryan Garcia in 2 months. I need to be in top shape if i want to win.

"Make sure you take a day to rest. You've been working very hard. Don't want to hurt yourself." He demanded i took a day off.

"And do what? Sit on my ass and watch tv?"

"Go spend time with that Rori girl. I really like her for you." He smiled.

"Yeah but Rori has a boyfriend. The guy i fought a months ago."

"Oh." he seemed bummed.

"Yeah."

"I really thought you guys were going to end up together. It seemed as if she really was into you."

"Yeah i was into her too." i put my gloves into my gym bag.  "But she loves Vinnie. So i'm moving past it." i shrugged.

"Well you guys are still friends right?" he questioned.

"Yeah of course. She was the one person that actually became my friend without caring about who i was. She's the one girl in LA that doesn't care about the money and fame."

"I remember when i first met my second wife. We were friends when i married my first wife. I loved her but things didn't work out the way we wanted and i married someone else. But in the end i eventually had her. You just got to wait patiently."

"Yeah i know... it just sucks because that night of the fight she said she was falling for me.... for a split second i thought she liked me back. But it wasn't true." i scratched the back of my neck.

"Don't think about it too much." he shook his head as we walked out the gym.

But that's the thing... if i wasn't boxing she was all i was thinking about.

I just hope Vinnie treats her like a queen and gives her love and respect.

—sweeteasaint

just when you thought the drama was over😏