three✧

Twitter

At Vinnie's house

"Babe." Vinnie pouted as i ignored him for the past 10 minutes.

"Can you at least look at me?" He tapped my arm.

"Im not in the mood to talk about the group chat fight that went down yesterday." I huff in annoyance.

"Then we wont talk about it. We'll just cuddle."

"No. We wouldn't want people to think we're dating even though we are." I fold my arms as i face the wall  facing away from him.

I was so petty i was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You just said you didn't wanna talk about it. Now look at you wanting to talk about it." He let out a defeated sigh.

"Rori." I felt the bed move, Vinnie appearing at the side of me.

He rested his head on my lap causing me to look down.

"I dont wanna hide it anymore, Vin." I pouted.

"I know." He caressed my cheek with his hand.

"But i know we have to." I shook my head disappointedly.

As much as I wanted to be public with our relationship. I knew it was a bad idea.

Anytime Vinnie mentions another girl or is around another girl Vinnie gains so much hate and the girl will get backlash even if they are just filming a tik tok. One time he tweeted he was a simp and he lost so many followers.

It wasn't right. Vinnie hated that being with a girl outraged his fans. But thats just how it is.

"We don't need to be public to prove anything of our love, princess. We both know its real, and thats all that matters." He spoke softly while I ran my hands through his curly headed bush of hair.

"I love you."

I just laughed awkwardly.

I hated that sappy love shit.

Even thought I truly did love Vinnie. I could never say it back.

And he knows that.

He says it to me all the time to reassure me. He knows i love him too. Its just hard for me to say.

My real parents put me up for adoption right when I was born. I don't even think my real mom held me. She just popped me out and i was off.

I lived with a foster care family until i was 6. Then my adoptive mother and father took me in. Which just so happens to be Anthony's aunt and uncle.

I'm 19 now so I no longer live with them. But of course I still consider them as my real parents.

And although I know they love me. The idea of live is still bizarre to me.

For the first 6 years of my life i never experienced love and affection. So its hard for me to give that to others.

Vinnie has been extremely patient with me. He always tells me I don't have to say it until I'm ready.

I didnt even realize i was lost in my thoughts until I felt Vinnie lick my cheek.

"I hate when you do that." I gritted my teeth as i wiped my face with the sleeve of the sweater of his I was wearing.

"Sorry..." he gave me a toothy grin before rolling off his bed.

I watched as the teen boy danced liked a weirdo towards his closet to get a set of shorts to wear to bed.

I laughed to myself as i kicked off my sneakers and went to my overnight bag to grab a pair of shorts.

I quickly slipped out of the jeans i was wearing and pulled on the shorts.

Then i shoved the pants into my bag and hopped into Vinnie's bed, making myself very comfortable.

"Hi." Vinnie came back flexing his abs intensively before crawling into the bed.

"Pack it up Larry the Lobster."

"Fuck off." He nudged me as he turned on his LED lights.

"You better change them to purple." I smack him once the whole room was covered with red.

He just laughed at my reaction before changing them to purple.

I cuddled into the side of him while he turned on his tv.

We werent even watching. We were on our damn phones. I was on Tik Tok and Vinnie was on god knows what.

"Single rori?" Vinnie questioned which made me laugh.

"I was playing the part of a single girl. So nobody would think we were sus." I jokingly winked at him.

—sweeteasaint

I fr thought she got shot too😭😭😭