nineteen✧

Rori's pov

a few days later

"Rise and shine bitch!" Anthony stormed into Vinnie's room as we sleep.

"Don't call her that." Vinnie chucked a pillow at my cousin.

"Ow." he jumped on the bed obnoxiously, just so we couldnt sleep.

"Lets go on a road trip."

"Road trip where?" I groan in annoyance as i grab his ankle so he can fall.

He immediately plopped down and sat criss cross apple sauce in between Vinnie and i.

"I was thinking.... we go to Hawaii. Me, you two and Avani."

"Sweetheart thats a boat trip." Vinnie teased as he grabbed his hand in a flirtatious way.

"Can you both stop flirting with each other?" I laugh.

"So are yall down?"

"No." i shook my head.

2 days later

"Oh my god look at the view our balcony has!" I cheer as i drop my bags down to look out into the ocean.

"It looks nice." I felt his arms snake around my waist swiftly.

I couldnt help but giggle at his ticklish kisses on my neck.

"HEY GUYS LOOK! Our rooms connect." We both turned around to see Anthony enter our hotel room through one of the doors.

"Noooo." I groan as Anthony smirked.

"Guys lets go down stairs. I heard they sell smoothies." Avani squealed as she out her sunglasses on.

"Im actually going to take a shower first." Vinnie started taking his shirt off.

Anthony immediately covered Avani's eyes.

"I was thinking the same. I feel gross." Anthony agreed.

"Okay well then Avani and I will go." I give Vin a quick kiss before we grab our bags and dip.

We laughed so hard because we couldn't find the elevator to go down. So we were just running around the entire floor trying to find it.

Once we did manage to find it we went straight  towards the smoothie shop.

We ordered our smoothies and just started wandering around the outdoor area the hotel had.

Three big pools, big lounge areas, bars, and a huge view of the ocean.

It was the coolest hotel ever.

Im actually happy Anthony suggested this.

For once i feel like Vinnie and i are in a good space right now.

With no drama, no fighting, all love.

And i plan to keep it that way during this trip.

"Rori?

I assumed it would be a fan or something i turned around, come to my surprise. It wasnt.

"Cole?" My jaw dropped.

It was my high school ex boyfriend.

Fuck.

—sweeteasaint

im back

and i strive with drama