twenty five✧

Rori's pov

a weeks days later

"I'm sad." i pouted at Vinnie as we finally loaded the uhual full of Vinnie's things.

"We'll visit them a lot okay?" he pulled me into a hug.

Vinnie was leaving the Sway gaming house and  moving into the Hype House.

Of course i was happy for him. But i practically lived with Vinnie and so it felt like the boys were my roommates as well.

I didnt really know the members of the hype house that well. I knew Avani when she was apart of it and i was friends with Dixie for a while but we arent as close now.

Vinnie,Anthony, Kio, and Jordan Huxhold are like my only friends now.

I didnt realize how antisocial i was until we pulled up to the Hype house.

Everyone in the house was full of energy and it was chaos. I was used to chaos but i just want used to this environment.

I grabbed one of the boxes from the uhaul and followed Vinnie to where his room was at.

"Here let me help you." A guy named Michael offered as he took the box off my hands.

"Thanks you." i smile.

It was night time by the time we got Vinnie  settled in.

He was in the kitchen hanging out with the entire house and i just stayed in his room because i was super shy.

So i decided to just go on live.

"Hey guys." i wave to the people who joined right away.

"So right now i'm currently at...." then i realized i wasnt supposed to say shit.

"Uh never mind. Dont worry about where im at." i laugh nervously as i set up my phone on Vinnie's gamer desk.

"Just wanted to stop by and say whats up." i grin as i look at all of the comments.

Every single one was asking about Vinnie.

I was on live for half an hour before i ended it and then fell asleep on Vinnie's bed which was currently on the floor.

I hated how shy i was being. Why couldnt i just go out there and get to know them?

They probably think in a stuck up bitch for not interacting with them.

But soon I ended up falling asleep.

—sweeteasaint

:)

new place , new drama

ALSO NEW VINNIE BOOK COMING SOON

AHHHHH I USED TO THINK IT WAS

LIN- GARY