✧forty eight

Rori's pov

"I don't mean to be rude...." I watched as Beckham poured two glasses of wine. "But why are you here?" he handed me a glass.

"I wanted to see you." i smiled. "is that a crime?"

"Yes because usually it's common for people to give a heads up in advance." he smiled back.

"Well did you have other plans?" i question as he just shook his head no and sipped his drink.

"No but a heads up would've been nice."

"Sorry. I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Yeah.... i figured." he laughed. "Sooo whats the real reason why you're here?"

"Welll....." i bit my lip nervously. "I just needed to get away."

"Get away from?"

"Real life." i let out a sigh. "I don't know i just feel like things are being kept from me." i ran my hands through my hair.

"Like?"

"When you left i made a friend... her name was Jasmine. We clicked instantly, then she left to visit her mom. I notice Vinnie got a text from her one day. And may i add the fact that they weren't even close so it was weird from the beginning." 

"She texts him saying that i can't know they're meeting up. So obviously i'm going to feel some type of way."

"Rori... he wouldn't cheat on you. After everything that's happened... he'd be an actual moron to ruin things."

"Okay so when i went to spy on him, i found out that Jasmine's mom was there too."

"What the hell." he commented.

"Right?! so obviously i'm confused! then i ask vinnie and he said he couldn't tell me why they met up. It seems to me as if he was meeting her mom for a reason."

"And what was the reason?"

"uh that they're dating dumbass.... cmon Beckham keep up." i rolled my eyes.

He just started laughing at me. "Rori you are so dumb sometimes."

"I'm dumb?" i was offended.

"Yes! Why in the hell would Vinnie and your friend be secretly dating?"

"I don't know!" i shouted.

"Well it's stupid." he shook his head.

"Okay whatever it's stupid. I know! But i can't help but think that way."

"Look it's been a long day. You need to rest."

"Good idea." i walked over to his black sofa to sleep.

"Get your ass up. I have a guest bedroom." he grabbed my suitcase.

"Geez okay." i followed him upstairs.

I got my things situated in the room and changed into one of Vinnie's white shirts that i stole.

I slipped it on and out shorts underneath so that i couldn't accidentally flash Beckham.