forty nine✧

Rori's pov

I silently sat in the hotel room as Vinnie took a shower. He didn't talk to me the entire drive here.

I was honestly confused as to what was going on between him and Beckham.

I also didn't know what to do about Vinnie being mad at me. Yeah going to Miami without saying anything probably wasn't one of my best ideas. I just wanted to get out of LA.

I didn't think he'd follow me out here.

I laid my back against the headboard and scrolled through my phone when he got out the shower.

I peeped him with a towel around his waist. He used another towel to dry his hair.

He was still silent.

Maybe i should just mind my business and give him space to cool off?

"Are you mad at me?" i questioned.

He finally looked at me.

"Yes."

"Okay. Should we talk about it?" I watched as he sat on the bed.

"Yeah. I don't like that you went off to Miami after we got into a fight." he admitted while simultaneously putting clothes on.

"I'm sorry. I admit it was kind of a stupid thing to do. I was just upset."

"I know you were upset. But that doesn't mean you immediately run to Beckham when we have an issue. How can we fix the problem if you just leave?"

"I went to him for guidance."

"You can get guidance through face time." he crossed his arms.

"Are you upset because i left or because i left to see Beckham?" i raised a brow.

"Both. Is this what your going to do every time we get in a fight? Just run to Beckham's arms." i watched as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I didn't run into his arms." i shook my head at him.

"Yeah you kinda did." he shook his head this time.

"Okay don't turn this around on me. The whole reason we're in this mess is because you were secretly meeting up with MY BEST FRIEND."

"No. We're in this mess because you don't trust me. You clearly looked through my phone for a reason. There was no trust to begin with." he argued.

"I didn't intentionally look through your phone. I just peeped it on the lock screen. But it's good to know that if i never saw the text i probably would've never known." i laughed as i stood up.

"Oh you would've known since you clearly follow me like a stalker. Who does that?" he furrowed his brows together in confusion.

"Crazy bitches like me."

He just laid back on the bed and let out a deep sigh. "You seriously stress me the fuck out sometimes."