chapter 10

+13, mentions of sex/sex acts while drunk, everything consensual

NARRATOR'S POV

Carina holds her head between her hands, groaning as Adrian and Cassius laugh louder. "Shut the fuck up," she mutters, closing her eyes to avoid their gazes. She'd been reading and doing homework in the Common Room when they both barged in to question her about the previous night.

It's around seven at night, and her boys are just now waking up. "You hooked up with Miles Bletchley," sniggers Adrian before huffing when Carina smacks his face with a couch pillow. "Ouch! That hurt!" Cries the long haired boy, rubbing his now red forehead. "'S not my fault you did that," he claims defensively.

"Well, you don't have to keep banging on about it, do you?" Carina retorts, rubbing her temples.

"Banging on," Cassius giggles, screeching when Carina throws another pillow, this time in his direction. "Hey! For someone who just got laid, you're pretty angry right now," he notes sarcastically, making Carina shush him quickly.

"For the thousandth time, Cassius: we did not have sex," says Carina slowly and quietly, even if there's no one else around. Her virginity is not something she treasures, but it's definitely something she wouldn't want to lose while drunk.

"If that didn't happen, then what did?" Questions Adrian.

And so, Carina begins to tell them everything that occurred that morning.

Her eyes opened with difficulty as light peered through the open windows, a groan leaving her lips. "What the fuck," Carina breathed out, staring at a ceiling that she was certain, wasn't hers. She turned around to find Miles laying next to her, shirtless. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cursed, lifting the covers only to realise she was not wearing any panties. "What did I do," she whispered to herself, eyes wide when she sat up and saw her clothes scattered on the floor.

Slowly, she got out of the bed and found her underwear. Putting it on was the first thing she did before putting on her shirt. The last thing she needed was for him to see her scars, "Leaving so soon?" A scream left her lips at the sound of Miles' morning voice. "Sorry, love, didn't mean to scare you," he chuckled, resting his weight on his elbows, rubbing the sleep off of his eyes. "Good morning," Miles nodded at her while she continued getting dressed, shaking her head.

"Good morning, you say?" She shrieked, throwing his shirt at him as he laughed lightly. "Good morning," she mimicked with a scoff. "What the hell happened?" Carina questioned, buttoning up her trousers and looking for her socks. Thankfully, Bletchley's roommates slept somewhere else that night. Nobody ever woke up in their own bed after a Slytherin party.

"You don't remember?" Asked Miles, raising an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't be asking you if I did," Carina reasoned, narrowing her eyes. That wasn't the time to be sarcastic, she knew that much. "What happened?" She asked once again, trying to think back on what had occurred the night before.

"We didn't have sex, if that's what you're worried about," as soon as those words left his mouth, she sighed in relief. She knew he probably wasn't lying since there was no ache in her body from said act. "I just went down on you and then we fell asleep," Miles said nonchalantly, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. She had done that a few times before, once with a girl she was seeing, so it wasn't new. "I'm wearing pants, see?" He removed the blanket that was covering half of his fit body, revealing the black boxer briefs he had on the night before. "You didn't seem to be out of it yesterday, you were quite adamant, actually. I wouldn't have kept going if I knew you'd forget."