chapter 60

mature content +18 at the beginning of the chapter. no pregnancy scares.

NARRATOR'S POV

*

They end up Apparating straight into Fred's flat, landing in the middle of the living room. Without wasting another second, Fred takes Carina's face between his hands, cradling her cheeks and leaning down, sealing their lips together in a rough kiss. Carina kisses back, her hands finding the hem of Fred's shirt, holding it tightly between her fingers, pulling on it with desperation. "Off, Freddie," she mumbles into his mouth.

Fred listens, pulling back and removing his shirt, dropping it on the floor. He goes back in for another kiss, starting to walk over to his room. As he walks, he removes his shoes, leaving them in the middle of the hallway. Carina's walking backwards, which causes her to stumble into things, finally hitting a wall. "Jump," murmurs Fred, gliding his hands down Carina's thighs, wrapping her legs around his hips and holding her in place. The older girl lets out a soft moan as Fred starts kissing her again. He continues walking then, one hand resting securely on her bottom while the other holds the nape of her neck, effectively controlling the rhythm of their lips.

Their sex life has never been short of amazing, but lately, they'd been a little distant in that regard. It's been hard for Fred to see Carina suffer by herself. He knew she didn't want to put a strain on him, he understood he needed to allow her to grief on her own, but now, they're finally finding each other again. The past is forgotten because she's in his arms, safe and sound. "Fuck," mutters Fred against Carina's shoulder, chest heaving, finally reaching his bedroom.

The first thing Carina does as soon as Fred lays her down on the bed and her shoes are off is reach for his trousers. She pulls them down after unbuttoning them, an airy laugh leaving her lips when the red haired boy slips out of them faster than ever before. Her laughter, which sounds like music to Fred's ears, gets caught in her throat. He goes for her trousers, all but yanking them off of her. "Freddie!" She exclaims, yelping when he flips her around with ease.

Wasting no time, Fred lowers his boxer briefs, not even fully taking them off, sinking into Carina, holding on to her hips as she rests her weight on her knees and forearms. Nina moans loudly against the bedsheets as he continues his assault on her body. The sounds she's making only causes him to move faster, harder. His priority has always been her pleasure, and that wasn't going to change anytime soon. "Yes," hisses Fred when Carina's arms give out, now stretched above her, damp cheek against the white silk.

Fred never missed a beat, he always knew exactly where to touch, how to move and what to say to take Carina where he wanted to. He shifts one of his hands, pressing directly against her heat in circular motions. Carina whimpers into the bed, shaking her head. He finally lets go of her hip, his hand pushing on her lower back, causing it to arch even more. At the sight, Fred has to actively stop himself from cumming, trying to think about anything else other than the angelic girl in front of him.

Fred's fingertips are calloused because of his many years playing Quidditch, notes Carina. It's not the first time she realises this, evidently, she loves how they feel against her softer, thinner skin. Fred's hands travel back to just below her waist and his grip tightens as his hips stutter, feeling her spasming, "I'm -"

"- Me too," cries the older girl, eyelids fluttering as she reaches her breaking point.

"Fucking hell, Carina," groans Fred, fingers leaving bruises on her pale skin, marking her as his in more ways than one. "Shit," he curses under his breath, gently pulling out of her after a few seconds.

Not wanting Carina to be uncomfortable, Fred takes her wand between his fingers, casting a cleaning and protecting spell.

*