Chapter 2 🌏

She suddenly smiles at me and holds out a plant to me. I take it from her. "Thank you." The other girl looks at me intensely. "What are you picking up mind fairy ?" I turn to her. Her eyes wide. "How did you ?" Terra jumps to answer the question. "She is able to sense the magic of other fairies. Amazing right ?" The girl nods. "So your a type of mind fairy yourself?"

I shake my head. "Something like that. It's kind of hard to explain." She nods her head again. "Well I'm Musa." She gets down from her bed. Walks up to me with an outstretched hand. "I'm Ava." We shake hands and I wave goodbye to them. I need to get in some training before the party tonight. Dad told me to meet him at the far gate. We can have a spare there.

Sky's POV

Well the day for us just started. Later tonight there is the party but I'm not to keen on going. Riven and I started with our sparing session and of course he gave me shit about Bloom. "I don't know man. There is just something about her." He pushes the stick in my face. "What you're smitten after one chat ?"

We start our fight. As I block his attack he looks up at me. "What is it with you and the crazy ones ?" I look at him confused and he uses it to his advantage. Hits me in the stomach. Not a fun feeling. "How do you know she is crazy?" We circle around one another. "You haven't even met her." He tilts his head to the side. "She's a ginge. Their all nuts. Great shags though."

I rise an eyebrow at him. We keep walking in circles. "Oh so you speak from experience. Didn't realize your hand was a redhead." He attacks again. We go at it but I sweep him of his feet. On the ground hard. "You got slow this summer. Something to do with Ava ?" He looks at me again.

Place his arms behind his head. Laying back. "Correction I got high this summer and it has nothing to do with Ava. We're long over." I pull him up but I definitely heard the change in his voice the moment he spoke of Ava.

Ava's POV

I arrive back at the party just in time I see. People are already enjoying themselves to juice and some snacks. I spot Musa, Terra and another girl I haven't met before at a snack table. Their talking about the shepperd that was found outside the barrier this morning. The other girl takes alot of cookies with her.

I take a cookie from her hand and she looks like I stole some crown jewel. "Relax there is alot more." She looks down ashamed. I didn't mean to come of as rude. She nods and then leaves for apparantly her second swim for the day. "So you did hear me earlier?" I look at Terra. What is she talking about now? "What ?" Musa takes off her headphones. Looks at me but I shrug my shoulders.

"Earlier in the room uhmm you had your headphones on and you ignored me because you couldn't hear me but you did hear Aisha." Well this just went downhill faster than a bag of rocks. I take another cookie. This should be quiet interesting to hear. "Sometimes I wear my headphones when I don't feel like talking."

That definitely set off Terra's feelings. "Yeah and it seems to happen alot when I'm around." Musa tries to talk with her but she walks away. She turns to me and I just shrug my shoulders. Where could Stella be? I haven't seen her yet. The Queen will kill me if something happens to her.

I talk with a few old friends I've made last year. See Stella and Sky talking in the middle of the room. That'll end well. I just notice how he gives her back the juice and dissapears. I can see the heartbreak on her face. As I scan the crowd I see Riven talking to a first year.

He has a flask in his hand. I see as he pours the liquor into the guys juice. Great now he's making drinkers out of the new comers. "Excuse me." I walk away from the group and make my way towards them. The guy takes a sip. Almost choking. Must be strong. I get close enough to hear Riven say "Cheers when you're done."

He place an arm around the guys neck. I roll my eyes and take the juice out of the guys hands. "Don't listen to him." I down the drink. The familiar taste of vodka burning my throat. Terra seemed to noticed what happen. "What are you bullying the first years ?" I try to talk to Terra but she cuts me off before I can begin.

"Aw you can't bully the willing." Riven lets the guy go. He went and stood next to Terra. "Just ignore him. He thinks he's some badass but you should've seen him last year he was just a tragic nerd in disguise following Ava around like a lost puppy." I snickered at the comment. I forgot that Terra does have some fire inside her. Riven gives me a hard glare.

"Oh yeah and she's just three people in disguise." I slap his shoulder. That was uncalled for. The guy steps in. "Come on man." Terra rises her finger smiles slightly. "No, no I've got it. People always think that they can treat the big girl like shit. Because we're sweet and we're harmless and we should be happy that you're even talking to us."

She is angry now. With the anger I can feel her magic growing. "But sometimes we've had a really, really bad day and then some asshole says the wrong thing at the wrong time and suddenly we aren't happy that you're talking to us and we're not sweet and most of all we're not harmless." Her eyes changed colour to green.