Chapter 26 💡

I close the bag and lean back. Wow, the Queen didn't have an easy life here. She had to fought until the King finally saw her. Only because she demanded to be saw. She sounds like a remarkable woman. How I wished I knew her.

I decided that it was finally time to go and seek Riven. I know his place is not far from where I sat. As I approach I see him smoking. I roll my eyes. "Getting high are we ?" His head whips in my direction. He smiles and I go and sit down on his lap.

He kisses me but I pull away. He tastes like smoke. Not my favorite. "What?" He frowns at me. "You taste like smoke." He laughs. Goes to kiss me again but I stop him. "Seriously? You kiss me when I drink." I nod my head. "I know but I don't mind alchohol." He throws the joint away. Pulls out his flask.

Doesn't even suprise me. He takes a sip and offers to me. I take it and take a big sip. I give it back and then I kiss him. Hard and passionate. His hands placed on my waist. Then my hips and lastly my ass. He starts to nip on my neck and moan.

"If you leave marks again.." He pulls away and looks at me in seriousness. "Then what ?" I place my hands on his chest and push myself off him. "That's it. This is not happening now." He looks at me in complete shock. I stand up from his lap. "You're fucking kidding me right ?" I shake my head. Pick up my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"First you walk out on me this morning and now you're leaving me high and dry." I snicker because it's true. Literally true. "You'll get over it." I wink at him and walk away. Smirk on my face. I take out my phone to call Bloom.

"How's everything going?" Her voice is shaking. "I drugged him." I'm confused. She's going to have to give me a little nore than that. "Drugged who?" The line is quiet. "Sky. I drugged Sky." I'm shocked. I didn't think she'd go this far.

"Why would you do that ?" I walk down the hall towards our suite. "I didn't want him getting in trouble. Don't worry he'll be fine. Also I didn't go through with it." I stop at the door. "Why?" Again silence. "Terra and Aisha stopped me." I roll my eyes. Of course Aisha stopped her. The girl is a goody two shoes.

"Okay we'll figure this out alright." I hang up and open the door. I find Musa sitting alone on the couch. Going through a magazine. "Oh hey." I'm slightly confused with this behavior. "Relax. I have a suprise for you. We're just waiting for her to show up." What the hell is she going on about.

Musa points to the chair across from her. I shake my head and sit down. Pick up a magazine myself. About 30 minutes has passed before our suite doors open again. I first thought Bloom and then to Terra and Aisha but to my suprise Stella walks in.

I jump up and embrace her in a tight hug. "I've missed you so much." She hugs back. Pull away and I see she has a smile on her face. "I talked to Riven." Now I'm confused. "I told him everything, Ava." I stare at her a minute. "What do you mean ?"

She takes a deep breath. "I told him why you broke up with him. That your actually my guardian and protector. How crazy my mother is. I also told him that your an ice fairy." My eyes widen. She literally told him everything. My body is frozen. I don't know if I'll be able to move it.

Just then we get a bunch of texts on our suite group. "I can't believe everyone is listening to Aisha as if she knows everything." Stella is clearly still not a fan. "I'm barely here so I don't even know what she has been doing to you all." Musa nods at my words. Stella rolls her eyes.

Then both Terra and Aisha comes through the door. Stella makes herself invisible again. Hiding away. "Where have you two been ?" Aisha looks between us. "Didn't you get my texts?" We exchange a look between us and then back at them. "Oh yeah I forgot. Both have boyfriends more important than friends."

Before I can open my mouth. "We were just busy okay." Aisha looks at us and then nod. "It's okay. We stopped Bloom. I think she's losing it. I know we said we wouldn't but I wonder if we have to tell Dowling." She holds up the object. I go forward and snatch it from her hand. She want to grab it again.

I stop her and Musa looks over at the plants. "Don't you dare." They frown at her. I keep looking at this thing. Something about it is so familiar. It looks like the one my mother had. "No I think we should tell her." Aisha is persistent. I see the plant is moving. "Stella has a opinion about that."

Now their confused. "What?" Musa looks around the room. "I refuse to keep cleaning them up. So just tell them." Terra looks at me. "Did you know?" I look back at them. "Know what?" Aisha rolls her eyes and Stella makes her appearance. "About what Bloom was going to do ?"

Might as well just tell them. I sign and nod. "Yeah I knew." Aisha launches forward to me. "Of course you're part of this. Was it that boyfriend of yours trick?" I've had enough of her blaming Riven for everything. I step into her face. "No he doesn't even know about it. I need answers just as much as Bloom."