Chapter 12 💡

Suddenly it attracts. Sweaping at Sky. Knocking him to the ground. I fight it with the sword. I know it's useless. I need to use magic. I can't use my magic infront of Bloom. I'm not sure I trust her completely yet. It attracts Bloom and I have no choose.

My eyes change ice blue. The burned ones feet suddenly freeze over. "Close your eyes." Stella's voice comes through. We close our eyes. She blinds it with her magic. I'm proud of her. Bloom jumps to her feet. I look at my sword. It has blue flames surrounding it. Terra uses her magic to grab ahold of it's hands. Bloom and Aisha burn it with the hot and cold trick.

I help Sky up and pushes the blue flamed sword through the burned ones heart. It's skin cracks start to turn blue as it yells out. It falls to the ground and then suddenly turn into ice. We stare at it with big eyes. "Ava." That's Stella. I can feel all of their eyes on me. I calm myself and the blue flames disappear. My eyes changed back.

I spot Mrs Dowling standing behind them. I guess they sensed it because their attention leaves me and turn to her. I smile at Sky and take of sprinting back to the school. I must find Dad. I walk into the greenhouse. Sky hot on my heels. Mr Harvey is pulling away the bandages. "Alright?"

We see Mr Harvey nods his head. Dad turns in our direction. The moment he sees us and he gets up. "You guys are idiots." We nod at his words. We know alright. "Stupid, impulsive, reckless idiots." I try to cut him of but his not having it. "But is it better?" He doesn't give us an answer. "Professor Harvey?" Sky asks.

The professor looks up at us. Then he starts to smile. "Don't smile at them." I launched forward. Wrap my arms around him. I've never been this happy in my life. I feel Dad wraps his arms around me. "Come here, Sky." I pull away and grab him to join our hug. He whispers in my ear. "Mom would've been proud." I smile and hug him tighter. We leave. As we walk to the girls Mrs Dowling passes us.

Bloom looks at us and then they start to leave. I see Stella staying behind. I think it's better for them to talk alone. I make my way to walk past them but Sky grab my hand. "Stay for a moment." I nod and go sit on the steps. Let them first talk.

"Yeah what about when I fall or Ava?" My name caught my attention. I turn and look at them. Stella looks back at me. Tears running down her face. "Ava is miserable without Riven. The only reason it's even like that is because you need to dependent on us every single time. So we can't have a life of our own."

With that Sky walks away. That was a bit harsh but it's also true. If I never were Stella's stupid guardian then I could be with Riven. I could stop hurting him and myself so fucking much. She turn to me. Full on crying now. I just stood up and go up the stairs. Inside the suite I see Terra with a big smile on her face as she whips of her make up.

"Fun night?" She turns to me a blush. Nods slightly. "Who's he ?" She looks a little embarrassed. I go and sit next to her. "Dane." The name immediately brings back the moment where he walk in on me and Riven. My hand subconsciously goes to the place he left a mark.

Luckily it's just a little below my ear. My hair covers it up nice. "Well text him." She stares at me and picks up her phone. She sends him a text and pull up Instagram. As she swipes through the stories she stops at one Beatrix just added.

Dane and Riven is on it. She is part of it but more like the cameraman. They're messing around. Dane whispers something in Riven's ear and he pulls away. "Oh yeah and what would your girlfriend say?" Girlfriend. What is Riven talking about now.

"You know. The one with the plants and herbs and brownies or was it cookies." They all burst out laughing again. Riven takes another go at his joint as Dane says. "Oh I wouldn't fuck a flower." Riven almost falls over with laughter. I watch as they all inhale smoke from Riven's mouth. Beatrix a little close. Looks like their kissing. I take her phone a d put it down.

"Don't listen to them okay. They're fucking assholes." I see tears in her eyes. She gets up and go to her bed. "Yeah one of them your inlove with. I saw the hickey Ava." She turns her back to me. Shit, I try and talk with her again but she turns of her light. I stay seated for a couple of minutes. Decide to just go to bed. Try and forgot today.