Chapter 16 🌏

Bloom's POV

Beatrix is now trying to convince me to go with her to this place we found on the map. I want to go I'm just scared of what I'll find once we go. I also don't know if I could trust her. She starts walking away. "How would we get there ?" She stops and the turns towards me. "Let me worry about that."

I wait a few moments. I need to think this through. If I go with her I get my answers. If I don't go with her I have to wait until Dowling decides to give me answers. If I go alone I go with the risk of her killing me. I'll text Ava to come with. I trust her. Alot actually. "Only if Ava is coming with I'll go."

She turns to me. Smile on her face. "Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way." I just nod. I quickly send a text to her. Waiting for the reply. Please, please, please answer. Few seconds later she replied with an okay. I look back and then I leave.

Ava's POV

I took Stella back to our suite. She is curled up on her bed. Not talking. I got Bloom's text. "Will you be okay on your own?" I get no reply at first and then she nods. "I'm going out to help Bloom but I'll be back as soon as possible." I give her one last glance.
As I exit the suite Riven is outside. I stare at him and then push past to walk away. "Ava please." I stop. Bite my tongue. I look back at him. "What ? Your in the mood for games ?" I see the guilt flash in his eyes.

I push it to the side. I'm not forgiving him this easily. Not this time. "What do you want me to think after everything?" Now he has the audacity to turn this on me. "I want you to see that after everything I still cared about you. That it was never a game to me. That I did everything I could to protect you."

We stare at each other a few seconds. I held up my hands. "But you know what. I don't have time for this now." Before he could say something I turn and walk away. I don't need him coming to mess up everything just a little bit more. It's already plenty of messed up.

Sky's POV

I rush to our dorm room. I swear if Riven had anything to do with Beatrix little plan our friendship is over. I open the door. There he's seated on the couch. Scrolling through his phone. "Where is she ?" He looks up at me.

Not like he's in any mood to answer my questions or even talk to me. "Who?" Now he's playing the innocent game. I could strangle him right now. "The unstable sex addict that's been leading you around by your dick. Where is she ?"  I'm super pissed now.

"I don't know." He laughs slightly. As if he finds my anger and disappointment funny. "Beatrix isn't surgically attached to me. Why do you need her?" If he keeps up with this fucking jokes of his I'll fucking hit him. "I'm looking for Bloom."

Suddenly Riven gives me the signal to stop talking. I look confused but keep going. "Beatrix is the last person who was with her.." My bedroom door flies open. Stella steps out. I swallow my words. This is what Riven tried to warn me about.

"Seriously? I sent you like 20 texts and your running around looking for Bloom." Well this just changed the whole atmosphere. "I'm in the middle of something Stella." I look at Riven. He just sits there. I can't really blame him. He did try to warn me.

"Yeah me too. Funny that both my best friend and boyfriend is on their way to help Bloom." This is news. I thought she left to be with Stella. "Wait do you mean Ava is with Bloom?" Riven looks up now. This caught his attention.

"Yeah she left like a half hour ago. Not saying where or how just that's she's going to help Bloom." I fish out my phone. I dail her number. It goes straight to voicemail. I try again. Same results. "Great she's not picking up. Maybe if you have been a better friend she would've told you more or if you didn't decide to tell people Bloom's a changeling."

Riven gets up. He's out the door. I don't stop him. I don't think Ava would even answer if he called. She's hurt. "I didn't mean to hurt them. You know that." I shake my head. "I thought I did but you're handling people the same way Luna is and I'm done with it. Fully done."

Ava's POV

I met up with Bloom at the very far end of Alfea. She smiles when she sees me. "Thank you. I know how you feel about her so I really appreciate this." I smile back and nod. We wait a few minutes and then a black SUV pulls up. Bloom frowns and look at me. I shrug my shoulders. Open the backdoor. Beatrix greets me with a smile.

"Did you stop the boys from murdering one another?" Bloom glances to me in the mirror. "They'll be fine." She smiles and look at Bloom. "You stole a car ? How do you know how to steal a car ?" To say I'm not suprised is an understatement. "I know how to do alot of things."

She smirks and off we go to wherever. "So Ava what's the deal with you and Dane?" I frown. Bloom looks suprised too. The last she heard was that Terra was interested in him. "What do you mean?" She looks at me in the mirror.