Chapter 7 ❄

She uses her magic to let him lose his grib of the sword. It pins his arm to the side and his sword falls down. I fall down by his side. Terra kneels next to me. Musa has tears in her eyes. Musa can feel his pain. Everything. She can feel my pain too. "Musa they're scared I'm not so look at me."

She turns her attention to Terra. She takes his head in a hold and I pour the oil in his mouth. A few seconds later his eyes turn normal again. The infection is slowing down. "We need to get him back to the school." I throw his left arm around my shoulders. Terra takes his other side. We carry him back into the hall.

My eyes catch a glimpse of Sky and Stella above. "I need a med kit." I see Beatrix, Riven and Dane come into the cafeteria. "I'll go get the headmistress." She walks into the direction of the mistress office. Dane comes forward to take over from me but I refuse. I feel Riven take ahold of my shoulders.

Literally peeling me away from his side. "Let me go. Let me go." I fight him. Tears are clouding my vision. "Sam go get Dad." I see him run off and Riven pulls me tight into his chest. Wrap his arms around me securely. "I've got you. Don't worry." With that I break down into tears. Crying just standing there in his arms. My face burried in his chest. His one hand rubs my back and the other runs through my hair in a soothing matter.

Riven takes me back to our suite. No one is there so he carries me to my bed. Puts me down gently. Cover me up with the duvet. As he turns to leave I grab his hand. He stops and looks at it. "Please don't leave. Not tonight." He nods. Take of his shoes and get under the duvet with me. Pulling me into his side.

I rest my head on his chest. His one arm wrapped around my waist the other playing with my hair. Soon I fall into a slumber. The next morning I woke up early. Like normal. This time Riven's head is laying on my chest. Arms wrapped around my waist.

I slowly push out from under him. Careful not to wake him. I see Sky is fast asleep in Stella's arms. I grab some work out clothes. I need my jog.

One week later

One week later

"I'm going to see Sky. You coming?" I shake my head. I keep on punching the punching bag. It sways back and forth. "Ava. Please you need to stop worrying. Your dad is fine." I push her words out my mind. I strike with my leg hard. The bag rips lose at the top and falls down.

"Or is this about Riven ? Him not talking to you since the night he spent in your bed ?" I look back at Stella. Unwrap my hands. "Stella if you're not going to help me get the punching bag back up or help me wrap my hands again. Go to Sky then." She stays a moment behind. I drink big gulps of water from my bottle. This last week has been rough. Every second I could find I spent in the specialists gym.

Riven hasn't spoken to me yet. Like his ignoring me. Probably spending all his time with Beatrix. After a while I see Stella has disappeared. I need to go take a shower. Get changed into regular clothes. I need to at least make an appearance at classes today.