Chapter 9 🌏

"He asked you a question." He turns to look at me. "And I've answer it." He blows out some air. "Soldiers must have these conversations with people that matter. We'll make a plan. That's what we can do."

Walk over to them. Stand next to Sky. "There must be something else. I've already lost mom." He looks at me. There is tears in his eyes. He is fighting so hard to not show his pain. "I'll keep both of you updated with the progress." I whip my face and storm out.

I make my way back to the suite. My mind is on a hundred different places. As I walk in I see no one. That is strange. Usually their all here. Stella is probably with Sky. Getting ready for the party tonight.

Then suddenly I hear Terra yell out. "Does anyone know how to do a good cat eye?" Bloom and Aisha come from their room. I look at them in confusion. We all go to the bathroom. That is bad. I see Terra's face. "I've done like fifty tutorials and this is what I get. Ava your great at this. I've seen your and Stella's make up."

I just nod. Push her down in the chair. Yeah that comes form being with the royalty. We start to whip off the eyeliner. "Wait why aren't you getting ready for the party?" She looks at us three. We look at each other. "I've got to study." Great excuse Aisha. So nerdy. Before me and Bloom could give one she cuts us off.

"Yeah I don't care. You have to come. I need full suite support." I'm not even going to ask what's it a out. We hear a knock. Terra immediately panics. "Musa or Stella?" I know how insecure she feels around me or Stella. I feel bad about it.

"Well this is weird." Terra looks at her but I turn her head back. "Get dressed. We're going to the party. We're going to show everybody that we're cool and fun and and .." Musa smiles and finishes her sentence. "Hot?"

The girls looks at her with big eyes. "Yes. Ava you're going to show Beatrix exactly why you're the only girl to ever hold Riven's attention for more than two seconds." The girls smiles and hands me the eyeliner. I get started on Terra.

She stands up and looks in the mirror. She smiles brightly and embraces me in a hug. I'm suprised but I return it. We get dressed and as I come out of my room they all have wide eyes mouth open.

 We get dressed and as I come out of my room they all have wide eyes mouth open

"What ?" They start to smile and grab my hand. Dragging me to the party. Terra has a small package with her. "What's in it?" She looks at me and then tries to hid it. I take it from her hands. Open it. "Weed cookies?"

I'm suprised. Really suprised. I take one and bite into it. "Hey not for you." I shrug my shoulders. "Sorry. I needed to taste it. How else would you know if it's good." She smiles. We push past people. I go and grab a drink. I see Bloom dissapear. Then I see her with Sky.

Where the hell is Stella then ? Aisha looks completely out of her comfort zone. "Relax just stick with me." She nods nervously. "Let's go play beer pong." Her eyes widen. She stops immediately. "I don't know .." Wow the girl never played. "You've never played?" She shakes her head. I take her hand in mine.

"Well we're going to play now." She smiles and I see Bloom and Sky come our way. Sky smiles at me. Greatful that I'm here. We go to the table. Riven is there. I ignore his stare. "Okay us two against you three." We nod. As we play I can see these two are bad at this really bad. We're losing badly.

"You guys are really bad at this." They burst off laughing. Drunk too. "Yeah well back on earth I never partied." I can get that. She's not a social butterfly. "I didn't really have friends growing up." I just nod and sink the ball at the top cup.

Riven down it. As Bloom get ready to go again I see her using magic to insure the ball lands in the cup. Great strategy. So it makes it's way into the cup. "Use your magic to bounce the ball out the cup." Aisha nods as Riven throws it goes horribly wrong.

The ball landed but then it bounced out. Also she knocked over all their drinks. All over them. Riven looks down and then back at us.