Chapter 27 🧠

I look her up and down. "Why are you so against Riven? You jealous of us ?" She takes a step back. Clearly uncomfortable. She's never had a boyfriend. I chuckle at this. "I have an opinion. Everyone in this suite is so black or white. Bloom is a pain in the ass but she deserves to know who she is not the stories that the faculty are telling her."

I nod at Stella's words. "So we can worry about being right or we can help our friend." I smile at her. There is really some growth in her. I pull her into another hug. Aisha is so not happy with this. My phone starts to ring. Riven.

I swallow and hit decline. I'll talk to him later. I have to focus on Bloom now. We all go out to look for her. Found her on a bench looking over to the horizon. Musa and Terra stsrts telling her. I stay with Stella. "Well that's the part where Aisha isn't quiet on borde with."

Stella and I walk over. "Yeah well she never really liked our ideas." Stella smiles at me. Bloom looks shocked to she her. She looks at all four of us. Smiles slightly. Now we're all in this thing.

Sky's POV

I wake up with a terrible headache. Damn where the fuck am I? I look around and then memories start to come back. I kissed Bloom and she drugged me. How the fuck did I let that happen. I see Riven has text me about a hundred of times. I take of towards the school. He warned me about her.

I wait for him at our dorm. Pinching my nose with my fingers. Fuck my head is killing me right now. I hear someone approach but I don't want to pay mind. "You look like shit." I look up and see Riven.

" I feel like it if that makes sense." He nods. "Yeah well Terra the super spy got Dane to spill. He said that Bloom went out there to do something with a magic key and I couldn't reach you so." I cut him off. Bloom and Ava both were at the Stone Circle. "Where's Dane?"

He pushes my gear in my hands. "His gearing up." I take it and my thoughts goes to Beatrix. "Please tell me Beatrix is still locked up." He nods and I feel kind of relieved. "Yes she's still locked up. But we've got bigger problems." I look at him. "Riven what the hell is going on?"

He is serious right now. No jokes or anything. "Silva needs us at the barrier." He starts to walk away. I stsre at him and then he turns back. "By the way I know all about Ava now." That suprised me. Did she tell him ? Fuck. I follow after him.

Ava's POV

We wait in Dowling's office for Bloom and Beatrix. As they enter I feel nauseous already. "Ava. Wow I haven't seen you in awhile." She smiles sweetly but I pay it no mind. "Dane told me all about your little secret make out sessions with my boyfriend."

I want to launch at her but Stella grabs me. Beatrix laughs. "Then I learned he was yours first. Jealous much." I really have to control this feeling of murder I'm getting. She goes and stand infront of the books.

"Once Dane gets here we'll push him through." Bloom goes to stand on her right side. "Seems a bit harsh to use him to get through the trap." She looks back at us. "He'll be game or he won't and we'll do it anyway."

Everything in my body screams distrust. Bloom smiles at me. "What about you ? Are you game ?" She looks back confused and then I push her through. She immediately falls down. Her lips turn blue. Some kind of paralysis. "That was so satisfying."

Bloom smiles at me. "Break her out to get what Bloom and Ava want and then trap her again. Simple. Our ideas rock." Stella slungs her arm around my shoulders. We smirk at Beatrix. We go down the tunnel. Bloom and I at the front. The others follows. We finally reached a door. Bloom hands Musa the flashlight. "Everything I've been looking for is right through that door."

She looks back at the others. My heart is beating like crazy. "We'll be here if you came out." She smiles but I see she shakes with fear. I gently take her hand in mine. "Together." She nods and there we go. We go down a few steps and stops at this water like barrier.

Rosalind inside. This is so not what I expected. "Hello Ava." I can hear her voice in my head. That's fucking creepy. "I can just imagine how many questions you both have for me." We smile at one another. This is actually happening. "Actually just a few." Bloom's eyes are laced with tears.

"I only have one for you two. Do you have any idea how special you are ?" Is she talking about me being the last ice fairy then I'm well aware of it. "Bloom, do you wanna learn a new trick?" She looks at me and I nod. I squeeze her hand gently. "You need answers and I need to get out of here."

She is hesitant. I can't blame her. I mean come on. This woman is not really what I expected. "Access that flame inside you. I see how her eyes change colour. "Your instincts will tell you that flame will burn you. Your instincts are wrong."