Chapter 22 💨

Few days later

I've been so busy with my training that I didn't have much time for reading through that book. I did manage to read up to Chapter 6. Explains how Castello started. Who the first King and Queen was. The bloodline and how powerful they were. I was on my way to the suite after a particularly long training session when I saw Bloom with Dane just outside the place their holding Beatrix.

I walk closer to them. Not sure if this is the best idea. "I know what you're doing." Dane spots me. That causes Bloom to look back. "You don't know anything." I go and stand next to her. "You wanna talk to her don't you?" I step in between them. Turn my back on Dane to face Bloom alone. "No you don't wanna talk to her."

Dane grabs my arm and spin me around. "Don't you want answers too?" I look at him and shake my head. "I'm fine with getting them on my own." Bloom steps in next to me. "I can help you. My guard shift is tomorrow night." He look me up and down and then leaves.

"Bloom, please don't tell me you're even considering this ?" She looks at me. Pulls up her shoulders. "I need answers and so far she's the only one willing to give them to me. You can help or not. Please just don't say anything." She walks off. "More then willing." I mumble to myself. I look back at the doors. I need to get to the suite. I have Chapter 7 waiting for me.

As I enter all are busy with homework. "Training or Riven?" Musa looks up as Terra spoke. I close the door behind me. "Training." Terra looks at me and then smiles. I haven't really spoken to Riven since our fight. He's avoiding me. "I'm gonna finish up homework and go to bed." She nods.

Once inside my room I go and sit at the table. Fish the big book out from my other books. Let's see what it has to say tonight.

Chapter 7

The moonstone

The very first Queen of Castello, Queen Denise, created the moonstone. A stone so powerful on a full moon that it captures all the new Ice Fairies magic. To keep them save. To protect them from the possibility to ever loose their magic. The moonstone has been passed down by generations. The new Queen of Castello had the honor off wearing the moonstone as a royal jewel around her neck. She became the keeper of the moonstone. Protecter of all Ice Fairies.

The moonstone up close

It is said to believe that the moonstone is lost. Since the day the  fairies of Castello were attacked  by Valtor. It is not certain if the stone dissapeared because all Ice Fairies are whipped out or if Queen Jasmine hid it to protect them. A way for them to one day be brought back. The magic held in the moonstone if still existed will be powerful enough to restore all the Fairies that were trapped by Valtor that day including the King and Queen.

I trace my finger over the picture of the stone. It's so beautiful. I can't believe all of my kind just got whipped by this Valtor.

I don't know when I drifted off but I wake up to Terra shifted things around in my room. I shot up. See the book laying open on my bed. Don't draw sudden attention to it. "Morning." She is so chirpy this morning. "Get up. It's training day with the specialists." With that she's out the door again.

I see she putted up plants all over Stella's empty side. I don't have time to question her on this. I'm already late. Didn't even get my morning run in. I get up and stash the book. Open my closet and rumble through some clothes.

 Open my closet and rumble through some clothes