Chapter 25 ❄

"You can fix it, Stella." She looks back at me. "Be better than your mom. Be better than people think of you. You had the courage to let Bloom and Sky form a thing." I see the pain flash in her eyes but she blinks it away.

"If you can do that you can make things right for Ava too." She whips her tears. "Your right. I could go talk to Riven. Tell him everything." I nod my head. Rubbing her back gently. "Now tell me. What else is bothering you?"

Ava's POV

I found Bloom at the Stone circle. She held a weird star object in her hands. "What's that ?" She looks up frightened. Relax as she sees me. "Beatrix gave it to me. A way for her to break out." I raise my eyebrows. Walk closer. "What?" She looks back at me.

"Don't judge. You want answers just as much as me. Rosalind knows why the burned ones wanted you dead. She knows about my parents." I look at her and then take the object from her hands. It's light. "Yes I do want answers but how far are we willing to go for them?"

She shrugs her shoulders. Take it from me. Place it back in the middle again. "What exactly do you have to do ?" She stares at it for a while. "I need to charge it with energy. Magical energy." I nod and see her struggle.

"Keep focus. Don't let you mind wonder." She nods and tries again. It begins to work. Suddenly Sky appears. "This where the over achievers hang out?" She puts the book over the object and turn around. Sky looks at me. Trying to analyze me.

"Riven is looking for you. He's at his secret spot." I nod and place a hand on Bloom's shoulder. She looks at me and I smile slightly. "Be careful." She nods and I walk away. I really want to go see Riven but I'm also so not caught up with my reading.

I decided to go find myself a quiet place to read at least another chapter. I found a place outside the barrier. I lean against the tree. Take my book from my backpack.

Chapter 8

Royalties

Queen Jasmine

Queen Jasmine wasn't born into royalty. She was a simple market girl that helped her parents out by selling things to the local people for a small income. She worked hard for everything she got. At the age of 16 she was sent to Alfea's school for fairies and specialists. She had to learn how to use her magic which by the time was not very strong.

She was shy and kind. People seemed to love her by sight. She met the Prince of Castello there. They had the same classes. Always to shy to make any contact with him she just watched from a distance as the other girls threw themselves at him.

He did notice her just not really paid attention untill one day the other girls were mocking her in class about her weak magic. Told her that she'll never get a man to look at her twice if she's that weak. She's a disgrace to the ice fairies. In that very moment Jasmine lost control over her magic.

It grew strong so rapidly that she froze over the whole school along with the girls that mocked her. Rosalind, the headmistress at the time, knew immediately that she wasn't a weak fairy. She was just a fairy that under pressed her powers.

I stop reading. Rosalind knew the King and Queen of Castello. She trained them. How is it that Rosalind had the key to every door I need answers too.

King Arthur apologized for his friends behavior. He asked if she'd let him help her. That was the start of a romantic flame that couldn't die out. The other girls were so very jealous but had lots of respect for Jasmine since then. She became a powerful ice fairy along with the Prince.

 She became a powerful ice fairy along with the Prince

Queen Jasmine

The Prince asked her to marry him shortly after they finished training. Asked her to become his right hand and help him lead the kingdom to victor. She was a beautiful, kind and a loving Queen. People adored her but definitely not more than her husband did.