Chapter 31 🔥

I kiss back immediately. I love the feeling of his lips on mine. "I guess this is goodbye then." He says as he pulls away. I whip some tears and nod my head. I kiss his cheek and lean in to whisper in his ear. "I love you. Don't ever believe your are second choice."

With that I walk away. Leaving behind the man that I so desperately love. Whip tears as I enter the greenhouse where Dad and professor Harvey is seated. "Thank you for what you did last night for Sam." I smile and nod.

He gets up and leaves. Dad looks at me worriedly. " Sky told me." He laughs and downs his drink. "I killed my best friend for no good reason." I nod and see him reach for another drink. "I know Bloom told me." He nods and drink again.

"She also told me what Rosalind said about me. About how the witches wanted to kidnap me but only the Queen knew. Why ?" His not interested in answering me. He picks up the bottle of whiskey again to pour himself another. "I wish I never had to have this conversation with you. I'm not prepared to loose a son and daughter in 48 hours."

I stare at him as he downs the whiskey. Laughs and pours another one. "I'm not your father Ava. Amanda was not your mother." Those words are like ice buckets falling on me. My eyes widen and before I can ask more Dowling enters. "It's time for your trip to the first world."

I look at her and back at Dad. "Go. We'll talk when you get back." I'm shocked but I leave. I see Dowling has a sadness in her eyes. She knows what's going on. Silva is not my father. I meet up with the other girls. "All okay?" I look at them and for a moment I thought of saying yes but then I spill the beans.

They all pull me into a tight hug. "You'll get your answers as soon as were back. Now let's go have some fun on Earth as she calls it." With that we go through the portal and ends up infront of Bloom's house. She has to explain to her parents everything. "Girls."

That's our cue to make an appearance. We leave Bloom to have a talk with her parents while we go upstairs and wait for her return.

Sky's POV

Silva and I walk around the school. There is alot to talk about. "Where is Riven ?" I laugh. I heard that Ava broke things off completely with him. "Probably getting stoned with Dane somewhere." We walk and I look up to the school.

"Sky I need to tell you something else." I stop and turn to him. "I'm not Ava's father." I'm shocked. That is the very last thing that I expected to hear. "What ?" He nods and walks forward. "I'll explain it all once she gets back from the first world."

Before I can reply I notice the Solerians are here. "Why are they here?" I shrug. Did the Queen finally decide to come and look for Stella here ? Alot of guards gets out and surrounds us. "What the hell is going on ?" I reach for my sword. "Easy Sky." Silva steps slightly forward. Looks around us.

Then the Queen steps out. She smirks at us. "Your majesty." I hold the sword firmly in my hand. She comes forward. "Saul Silva it is with a heavy heart I must place you under arrest." My eyes widen with shock. This can't be happening.

"For what ?" His just as shocked as I am. If not more. "For the attempted murder on Andreas of Eraklyon." Did I hear right ? "Attempted?" Another car door opens. We see two feet and then the person gets out completely. It's my dad. Alive and well.

He closes the door and walks towards us. "Hello Sky." My whole world is shaking. I have a hard time keeping balance on my feet. I can see the shock on Silva's face too. "Where's Ava?" I can't mutter a word. I just keep staring at him. "That is non of your business." He laughs and look at the Queen.

"She doesn't know yet?" My dad is alive. He's been alive this whole time. "She does but like I said non of your business." The guards comes forward. The cuff him and drag him away. "Sky tell Ava I love her. Tell her everything I did was to protect her."

Ava's POV

This weekend was exactly what I needed. We laugh and make jokes on our way back to school. I almost forgot that Silva isn't my father and that Riven won't be mine anymore. Stuff I'll just have to life with but I'm more determined then ever to find my answers. Maybe there is something in the book Bloom gave me.

We reach the gate. I was telling something and then Bloom stops suddenly. All of us stop. As I look infront of me I see Rosalind, Queen Luna and Andreas. How is he alive ? "Welcome back ladies. There has been a few changes." I look between them and step forward. "Andreas, how ?"

He smiles and open his arms to me. I leap in them and I hug him. I'm so happy his alive. I mean Sky must be thrilled. "Wait. Where's my dad?" I look at them and Queen Luna clears her throat. "His been arrested for attempted murder."

I pull away completely. "I need to see him. Now." She begins to laugh. Takes a strain of hair and put it behind my ear. "So eager but I'm afraid it's not possible." I stare at her and then back at Andreas. He just nods. I see Riven, Dane and Beatrix came closer. "How about you girls go settle in. This is going to be quiet the year."

Stella takes my arm and gently pull me with her. My eye's fixed on the trio approaching. Riven locks eye's with me and then I break the contract. Just walk into the school towards our bedroom.