Chapter 28 🌊

I look at Bloom. Her eyes change colour. I can feel her magic growing. "Grab on to it." I'm a bit scared to be honest. I mean she is accessing alot of powerful magic. I keep a few steps back and my phone beeps. Stella. "Beatrix is gone." Bloom looks back at me wide eyes.

"Now what?" I look at my phone and place it back in my pocket. "You help Rosalind. I'll help the others. Find me when you're done." She nods and I take of in a sprint towards the office. I come through and they stare at me. "It gets worse."

I walk out and see how the office door slams open. Dowling, professor Harvey and Aisha walks in. "You have no idea the trouble you have caused." I feel Stella shift beside me. "We were just trying to.." Professor Harvey raises his voice at her.

"Not another word. Come with me." He begins to walk away. Stella is first to follow. "I hope whatever you're getting from this will keep you company when you have no friends." Dowling looks at me. I see disappointment in her eyes but I shrug it off.

We are back at the suite. Professor Harvey is giving us a speech. "Breaking an entry, endangering the lives of your classmates. I'd say I was disappointed in you but this goes way beyond that." I play with my fingers. It's a good thing my father didn't show up. He would've given me a piece of his mind real bad. I can see no one is looking at him. Trying to avoid eye contact.

"You lied again." Terra jumps up. We all look at her. "Excuse me?" Professor Harvey turns around and look at her. "About Rosalind. About Aster Dell. About everything and you're angry with me." She is angry with him now. No person needs mind abilities to notice that.

"You can't punish me for something you didn't tell me about. It doesn't make any logical sense." I must give it to her. She is feeling strongly about this. "I suggest you all cool down." Stella looks at Terra proud. Professor Harvey opens the door. Close it again.

Terra goes to open them but it's no use. "He used his magic to seal the door." We all stand up except for Aisha. "I caught him in a logic trap and he uses his magic to punish us." Stella steps forward. "That means you've won." Now Aisha stands up.

"His overwhelmed." I look back at her. She serious now ? "Where do you think your going ? You know I always knew you were a teacher's pet. I didn't realize that pet was a rat." I go and stand next to Stella. Aisha turns around. "I was going to remove myself from the situation before it escalates but if you want to escalate."

I step forward in her face. "Can we just take 30 secondes please. At least let me get my headphones." We look at Musa. She goes to grab them. Closes her bedroom door. "Well let's stsrt packing out who has been the most selfish between the two of you ?"

Aisha starts to name things that Stella and I did the first few days they were here. "Okay yeah we might not have been the friendliest but at least we never run to other people with our problems." Terra is really uncomfortable with the situation. "Didn't you? Stella if I remember correctly you stayed with Sky the first night when Bloom was trapped by a burned one that you causes indirectly."

She turns to me next. "Don't forget that everytime Riven seems to move on you are right there pulling him back because you don't know how to let go." Terra steps in after her statement. "That is enough." I ignore her. "You don't snitch. Everyone over the age of 5 knows you don't snitch. Even Terra knows it."

Stella nods and Terra agrees. "There are burned ones outside the barrier. Bloom is being selfish." Aisha looks at us determined. I just throw my hands up and fall down on the couch. We'll get nowhere with her.

Bloom's POV

We reach the Stone circle. "I thought you said you're weak. That you couldn't do magic?" She walks forward to the center of the circle. "With the Stone circle I can draw magic from the land. That's why I had you bring me here."

She begins to draw magic from the circle. I frown at this. "What happened at Aster Dell ?" She stops and then turns to me. "Everything Farah told you is true. I lied to them." I stare at her. Can't believe she admitted that.

"You killed those innocent people?" She smiles at me. Lifts her finger and says. "That's where it gets complicated. One of the fundamental tails of the other world is that only fairies could do magic. The settlers of Aster Dell was the exception. They were human."

I frown at this. I don't quiet follow her story. "They were humans who drew on sacrificing death. Blood withces." I take a step back. My mind needs to get this processed. "So when the burned ones descended on them I saw my opportunity to destroy them both."

My back is towards her. My mind is racing. I turn back around. "Wait if the settlers of Aster Dell are blood witches and my parents are fairies.." She smiles and nod. "Your right. Your parents weren't from Aster Dell. You were kidnapped by the witches. They were planning on kidnapping Ava too. That's why Queen Luna were so supportive when I decided to attack Aster Dell."