Chapter 30 🌏

My body is shaking and I feel pain shoot through my left arm. A numb feeling with an aching heart. My tears doesn't stop flowing. I fall on my knees. I scream at the top of my lungs. I've never felt this kind of pain in my life.

"Let it in. Don't fight it." I look up. Through my tears I see a woman. "That pain. Let it in. Make it apart of you. Let the cold numb it." I close my eyes and focus on her calm voice. I focus on my magic and I can feel it grow.

I feel the cold start in my core and spread out through my veins. To my hands and feet. I feel it close to my burning heart. I feel how it numbs the pain. How it gets cold. I slowly open my eyes. My feet are lifted from the ground. Snow is all around me. My hands filled with cold air.

That's when i realized I have transformed. I look infront of me. The woman smiles at me and the walks off again. I know her. That is Queen Jasmine. I slowly go back down to my feet. I look around and I feel Bloom's magic. I ran in that direction just to witness how she transformed. Stella has a smile on her face and Aisha looks amazed.

Bloom gets to the ground and turn her head towards me. I draw the attention of the other two girls on me as well. Both their eyes are now wide with amazement.

The burned ones closes in on us

The burned ones closes in on us. I nod at Bloom and we take on more than 15 burned ones that comes to attack us. When it's over we both hug and then I feel light headed. Stella caught me.

"Maybe you girls should take them back to their room." That's Dowling's voice. The power to the school gets turned back on. My heart hurts again. Not as much. The cold does help to keep it from burning up.

The next morning I'm out to find Sky. We need to talk. I heard about his kiss with Bloom. I found him sitting alone outside. I fall down next ro him. He smiles and pulls me into a side hug. "I heard you transformed." I smile at him.

"Yeah I did. Along with your girlfriend." He drops the smile and I giggle. I see something is bothering him. "What's wrong?" He looks at me. Smiles sadly. "I love you alot, Ava." I nod at that. "Silva killed my father." My breath got caught in my throat. "What?" He nods slowly. I feel tears in my eyes and I hug Sky. Tightly.

"My dad wanted to kill all the people of Aster Dell. Innocent or not. Silva tried to stop him and well." It still doesn't get rid of the pain. "He told me my dad died a hero." I keep hugging him. Looks like Dad and I need a really good talk. I see Bloom approaching us. "I'll give you two some time." I kiss his cheek and off I go.

Searching for my dad. As I search for him I walk right into Riven. I immediately back away from him. "Ava can we." I cut him off. "No, I don't wanna drag you around anymore or pull at you when it's convenient for me. I'm done with it. Done with us." I want to walk away but he doesn't let me.

"Well I'm not." I just stare at him. Why does this have to be so hard. "Fuck, Stella told me all about your life and duties. I heard you transformed last night into an actual fairy." I don't reply. I can't  reply. I'm really hurt. He might not have said those things but he definitely didn't do anything to stop it.

"Yeah I did because of the pain you caused." I pull from his hand. Take his face in my hands. I feel my tears dripping down my cheeks again. "I love you, Riven. Always have, always will. I can't leave you but your constantly leaving me for her so please I'm begging put me out of my misery."

I see tears in his eyes as well. He looks down and I drop my hands. I want to push past him but he pushes me back against the pilar.