Chapter 21 🌊

Dane keeps by my side. "Aren't you going to help her ? She did try and help you." I turn to Dane. Place my hand on his chest. "I don't trust her. She killed someone." With that I turn and walk away. The day went by pretty quickly. I go and sit at the deck where the specialists train.

I open my backpack and pull out the book Bloom gave me.

Castello: Place of Ice

I just stare at the book for a few moments

I just stare at the book for a few moments. Am I really ready to learn about the people that were like me? To learn how my mother had to dissapear to save her own life. Got into Soleria with the help of my father. That's how they met. How they fell inlove. I smile at the thought. I open the book. Take a deep breath and start reading.

Chapter 1

Castello was part of the four most powerful realms in the magical dimension. The other three was Domino, Eraklion and Soleria. Castello was the place of the Ice Fairies. A beautiful place with snow everywhere. Children running around and people selling goods on the market.

Above the castle

The castle was probably the most beautiful part of the realm. The King and Queen held everyone dear to their heart. Made sure that each fairy or specialists had what they needed. The castle was an ancient building. Built long before anyone really knew how to right on paper. It's big and build high up for the best observation.

Front of the Castle

Castello was parted with two different types of people. The Ice Fairies, the ones who possessed the ability to manipulate snow and ice, and the Ice Warriors, they were the ones trained to get out of a tight situation with any magical creature. They all attend Alfea School for Fairies and Specialists. The Ice fairies went to the fairy side and the Ice warriors went to the specialists side

 The Ice fairies went to the fairy side and the Ice warriors went to the specialists side

Behind the Castle

As I turned the page I hear footsteps approaching. I quickly hide the book in my backpack." Twice in one day. What's the coincidence?" I look behind me and see Riven gets onto the deck. "Cleared your head yet ?" I shove him and he starts to laugh. "What makes you think I've forgiven you for what you said about me yesterday?"

His smirks at me. Raise an eyebrow. "You did make out with me this morning must mean something." I give him a glare. "I'm sorry I said that. I didn't mean to hurt you." I nod my head. I remember our talk last night. He apologized for being a dick. He still thinks his not good enough for me. "How's Beatrix?" He shrugs. "I don't fucking know." I look at him raised eyebrow. "Don't do that."

He looks at me all confused. "Don't act as if you don't care about her. You do. You do care about her. Fuck, Riven stop lying to yourself and admit it." He looks shocked and then I see the familiar face mask he pulls on. The asshole one. "I don't actually give a fuck about her. She was a way to get you out of my fucking head. You fucked me up !"

I turn and face him completely. "Did it work ?" He leans in closer. "For the time being. Yeah it worked. Now your right back in there." He points to his head. I don't want to fight with him. "Ava !" I look over my shoulder and see Dad. I shake my head. Look at Riven one last time and jump from the deck. I hear him mutter. "Yeah fuck you too."

I approache Dad. He looks over my shoulder. I look back and see Riven get of the deck. Storming in the direction of his room. "You two had a fight again?" I just nod. I can't really speak right now. My heart hurts. I throw my backpack strap over my left shoulder. "You never showed up for training this morning. Everything alright?"

I nod and then smile. "Yeah I went for a long run this morning. Time caught up with me." He nods and looks at me serious. "She didn't hurt you did she ?" I shake my head. I see relief wash over his face. "I'm going to change and then we can train." He nods and smile. I take off towards the suite.

As I enter I see Musa and Sam making out. They stop immediately when they noticed me. "Go on. I'm just going to change then it's all yours." Musa hides her face in his chest. I go and grab some workout clothes. Quickly changing.

I placed the book between my other books on my table

I placed the book between my other books on my table. I meet up with Dad again. We start our training and I must tell you he is definitely not going easy on me now. I think I'm literally going to die from this. "You tired?" I nod my head and Dad offers me some water. I accept with gratitude. I swallow as much water as I possibly can. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.