Chapter 19 💡

My head is spinning with all the information that Beatrix gave us yesterday. They did it to protect me ? But why would the burned ones want me dead ? It doesn't make sense. Why did Dad never mention something like this to me ? Why hide it ? My legs feel like jelly. I don't know how long I've been running.

The sweat is running down my cheek and forehead. I stop to catch my breath. Take a swing at my water bottle. It burns my really dry throat. I haven't seen Bloom since last night. Must be pretty devastating to hear that your parents were killed. It's only when I decided to look around me did I see that I'm close to the barrier.

I take of in a walk. I need to get some fresh air in my lungs. Air that is not polluted with the lies of Dowling. I find a comfortable spot on a big rock not far from the barrier. The forest is so quiet. Probably because most of the students are only now getting up for classes. My thoughts go back to Stella.

I hope she is doing okay on her own. Queen Luna is really a piece of work when it comes to her. Terra is pretty upset that she left. She hasn't spoken a word to me yet. I'm so angry with my situation that I just want to scream. "You hiding?" My head whip to the right. There leaned against the tree is Riven.

"No. I need to clear my head." He nods. Takes out a cigarette. Of course he comes to smoke here. "You really think that is the best thing for you ?" He looks at me and shrugs. "It's the only thing keeping me sane here." I just nod. Look back over to the trees. "Where is Stella ?"

I keep looking forward as I answer. "Her mother took her home." I hear footsteps closer to me. He gets down next to me. "Why aren't you with them?" Why is he so damn nosey today. "That is actually non of your business." He holds his hands up in defense. "Did I hit a nerve ?" I roll my eyes. "Stop being a dick."

He laughs and takes a smoke. "It's the best part of me." I get frustrated with him. As I stand to walk away he grabs my hand. Pulls me hard enough to fall down on his lap. Before I could register what's happening I feel his lips on mine. I kiss back and tangle my hand in his hair. I make myself comfortable so that I'm now straddling him.

 I make myself comfortable so that I'm now straddling him

Our kisses are heated and filled with passion. His hand are roaming my back. Tucking my shirt. I lift my hands and he pulls it over my head. He starts to gently nip and suck on my neck. Moving down to my breasts. I moan slightly. I haven't felt this way in a while.

I grab his head and kiss him again. I can't stop kissing him. He pulls me in tighter. We keep making out for a while before we hear Dane calling out to Riven. I pull away and get off his lap. Grab my shirt and pull it over my head. Not in the mood for Dane to see me like this again.

Before he could reach us I dissapear. Riven wanted to say something but I'm gone before he could mutter the words. I make sure to sneak back into our suite quietly. I fail because the moment I stepped foot inside Musa noticed. Being a mind fairy and all. She smiles and then look at Terra who turn around and sees me. "Terra I'm really sorry for offending you in any way that I have."

She keeps looking and then smiles. Comes over and pull me into a hug. "Thank you for the apology but it wasn't necessary. You had nothing to do with the video. I liked how you handled Dane by the way though. Paying him no mind." I start to laugh and pull her in for another hug. I'm glad that we're okay again. Aisha enters.

Done with her morning swim. "Anyone for a shower ?" I nod my head and off to my room to grab my towel. "I'll be quick." She smiles and leave for her room. I notice the door is closed. I'm worried about Bloom.

Dane's POV

"Hey man I've been looking for you all over." I see he's angry. I sit down next to him. "I know your pissed that they took Beatrix.." He cuts me off right there. "I don't give a shit if they took her." I just look at him.

A few moments of silence pass by. "I'm sorry. I know you care about her. This must be hard." This seems to piss him off more. "You don't know shit." I get pissed myself now. He can't seem to make up his mind.