Chapter 10 🔥

"What the fuck?" I'm laughing my ass off. This is hilarious. "Sorry I'm going to get some paper towels." I continue to laugh. Walk over to him. "Come on it's not that bad." He looks at me. Bloom is laughing just as hard. "You think it's funny?"

That makes me laugh again. "I think its hilarious." He looks at me and then down at his shirt again. "You feel more relaxed?" Sky helps her clean up. "Certainly more drunk." She laughs again. I pick up somethings. Riven grabs my hand and pulls me to them.

"Well this one is a little more fun than Stella." I slap his arm lightly. That's my best friend his talking about. "It reminds me of Ricki." I freeze. Why would he bring that up. I look at Sky he's shaking his head. "Who's Ricki?" Bloom is still all smiles.

"Riv." I try and talk to him but he keeps going. "You live with Stella and you don't know what happend to her and Ava's last roommate?" Bloom looks confused. Looks between us. "I don't." She looks at Sky. I can see he is trying hard to hide things now. "But I certainly would love to."

Shit is about to get blown up. "You see Ricki was their best mate untill she flirted a little bit to much with Sky here." Sky shakes his head. I see Bloom lost her giggles. "Riv I would never." Riven nods his head. "Of course not but that didn't matter to Stella as she showed everyone what a complete psycho she really is."

I don't want to listen to this anymore. I wish Stella just told the truth and not go with it to protect her mother. "What's that suppose to mean ?" Bloom sounds a little bit scared right now. "Stella used her magic to blind her. On purpose. " My breath gets caught in my throat.

Why would he tell her this. He looks at me. Holds my gaze. "She blinded her best mate." He doesn't look away from me. It's like his trying to tell me something. "Wait that can't be true."

Sky is full of rage towards Riven right now. I don't know why he would do that. "Yeah that's the story." Sky's answer drip with sarcasm. Riven pats his shoulder. Walks away but makes sure he lightly touches my hand as he does. I look over my shoulder to where he dissapear.

I leave them alone and follow Riven. We end up in a small office kind of place. There is a few soldier stuff from the old world. He pulls his shirt over his head. Throws it to the side. "That's was a complete dick move." He turns to look at me.

I lean against the door frame. "She deserves to know what she's competing with." I push of the door frame and enter the place. He stands now faced towards me. "Who's says their competing?" He laughs. Goes to stand on the other side of the table. "Why wouldn't they ? It's the great Sky after all."

I get where this is going. "Not all girls fall over their feet for him you know." He is busy with some things on the table. I stop on the opposite side of the table to look at him. "Who? Like you ? I bet if he wasn't your adoptive brother you would be with him instead of Stella."

Wow I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. I can hear anger and hurt in his voice. "No we wouldn't because I actually care about someone else. Alot." He looks back at me again. I move around the table so that I'm standing next to him. "Why are you ignoring me ? You show one moment how much you care and the next it's completely gone."

He pushes away from the table slightly. He wants to walk away but I slip in between him and the table. I grab his hand and pull him back. We are now eye to eye. "Ava don't." I let go of my grib on his hand. "Why not ?" He looks back at me. We're so close that I can feel his breath on my lips.

"If you keep pulling at me." The words die out on his lips. He's struggling with the words. I search for answers in his eyes. "Then I'll come back to you. You got what you wanted. We're broken up. You played me. Please stop pulling."

I feel how my heart aches at his words. "I can't stop it. Riv you may think you mean nothing to me but it's exactly the opposite." I look him in the eyes again. He just stares. Not a single word. I whip some tears away.

I turn to walk away but his hand stops me as I turn back to him I feel his lips on me. Kissing me with so much passion. I immediately kiss back. He picks me up and sat me down on the table. Pushing the stuff away. I open my legs and he steps in between them.

One hand on his chest the other running through his hair.
Suddenly he pulls me closer. Arm around my waist and the other on my leg.

I could get lost in this forever. Our kiss is urgent.