one

~ Every moment is a fresh beginning~
—————

THIS STORY IS UNDER EDITING, THIS IS WHY THERE'LL BE CHANGES OF THE POVS

****

It was the first of September, when Talea Lupin was sitting on the floor of her bedroom, desperately trying to squeeze everything into her already stuffed suitcase.

"Are you ready honey?" Her mothers voice echoes through the house, up to her room.

"I'm coming mum! Do you think I would break some bones if I'd jumped down the complete staircase?" She yelled back, trying not to trip over her own feet while pulling her suitcase with her.

"Don't you dare young Lady! You wouldn't catch the train if you're in St. Mungos!"

"That's the point..." Talea muttered to herself as she walked down the wooden staircase.

Her dad snickered and laid down the Daily Prophet. "Well, I hope Remus will have an eye on you, so you won't get expelled again."

"Uhh... I thought I had to catch a train?" She asked with a shrug, trying to change the subject.

****

Talea looked around, as they finally arrived at Kings Cross to meet Lyall, Hope and Remus before catching the train.
People crowded in front of the train station entrance, mothers holding their children by the hand, people pushing their way through the crowd, cars trying to find a parking lot as the faint sound of a train horn could be heard.

"Look who's it! My favourite niece!" exclaimed Lyall before pulling her into a warm embrace.

"Well, she's your only one" observed Hope and kissed her cheek with a soft smile gracing her face.

Talea finally turned to Remus and engulfed him in a bone crashing hug "Remmie!" She squeezed his cheeks and ruffled his hair, not missing the opportunity to embarrass the young boy.

"Do you want me to go deaf or do you just want whole London to hear?" he muttered but his voice was muffled because his cheeks were still being squeezed together by his cousin. Talea simply grinned at him.

It's not like she hadn't seen Remus in a long time, quite the opposite it's pretty much impossible not to see him at least every four days. Her father, John and his father, Nyall, are brothers and have a pretty close relationship. Additionally, their mothers are both muggles and childhood best friends. Talea always thought it was rather funny and it's probably the point why Remus and her grew up having a brother-sister relationship.

While their parents were engulfed in a conversation Remus suddenly stops in front of a brick wall.

"Why did we stop?" Talea asked, looking around for anz signs.

"We have to walk through the wall to get to Kings Cross, Talea." Remus explained.

"Are you mentally deficient?" She replied a little bit confused.

Remus laughed at her while her father just chuckled, "It's true Talea, maybe Remus can go first to show you."

While Remus walks casually threw a wall, she started to question who would come up with such idea. It was rather odd if you'd think about it but by all means, they were wizards, she shouldn't be surprised.

Talea looked back to her amused family and then turned to the brick wall to go through, following Remus movement . She closed her eyes, waiting for the impact but it never came.

Instead, she heard voices and when she opened her eyes, she was met with the sight of a huge crowd that formed on the platform in front of a red train. Stunned by the view she barely noticed that her family walked behind her.

"Goodbye little one, I hope you have fun at Hogwarts but please don't get expelled again." Her dad exclaimed while her mother let out a disappointed sigh at the memory.

"Have fun you two, I love you." Talea's mother said while engulfing Remus and her in a hug, just like Lyall and Hope a few moments after.

"Come on Talea!" Remus said excitedly while grabbing her hand and pulling her forward to the train. She turned around to follow Remus and felt a wave of excitement rush threw her.

She was excited for was about to come, even though she never expected how these changes would affect her life exactly.

****