fifty-two

~You are my sun, my moon and all of my stars~
-----------

~You are my sun, my moon and all of my stars~-----------

****

"You don't think that they'll figure out that we stole the Horcrux, right?" asked Peter. The group was sitting in Sirius room huddled over the old notebook. 

"No," answered Lily "we were disguised by the Polyjuice potion, the only people that would seem suspicious are the Selwyns." 

"But they won't remember anything and you could simply use Veritasserum to prove them innocent" finished Remus with a shrug. Peter nodded relived and turned to the awfully quiet Talea and Sirius, they seemed deep in thought but their hands were still intertwined as usual. It seemed like they would always seek each other's touch as if the other was the only source of air in a suffocating world.  

"What are we going to do now?" questioned James, his gaze fixed on the diary in front of him. Talea finally decided to speak up and said "I think we should put it somewhere save and give it to Dumbledore after the holidays." 

Lily frowned "Why not give it to him now?" Talea looked at her friend "We don't know where Dumbledore is and we can't just owl him, it's not save." 

The others nodded; they were still shaken up from the previous night, especially after Remus told them what Abraxas Malfoy said to him, or rather Silas Selwyn. "Is it all right if I go to bed?" asked the red-haired girl, James was already up and held out a hand for her "Sure, I'll show you your room." 

She nodded and the others watched them walking out of the door with a grin and Peter mumbled "I feel so single."

Remus laughed and patted his shoulder "Don't worry Wormtail, I'm still single." Talea smirked "Still. But when I think of the way Eloise and you look at each other...." 

"...You won't be single for much longer" finished Sirius with the same smirk and Peter muttered something about them being creepy when Remus blushed. "I have no idea what you're talking about." 

Sirius snorted "Yeah, right there's definitely nothing." 

Talea hummed "You can invite her to celebrate New Year's Eve with us, if you want to." Remus perked up and grinned "You wouldn't have a problem with her being here?"

Peter frowned "Why would we? She's basically always around one of us." Remus grinned like an excited child and rushed out of the room. The smaller boy let out a sigh "Now I definitely feel single."

Talea patted his arm "Don't worry Pete, we'll help you find someone but now, I want to sleep." Peter let out a laugh "Thank you, good night." 

The couple watched him walking out of the room and Talea grabbed the diary before standing up. She walked over to Sirius bedside table and put it in there "We'll find a safer place tomorrow." Talea pecked Sirius lips before walking into the direction of the door but was stopped by a hand on her wrist "Where do you think you're going?"