His.: Chapter 24

My ears kept ringing. I woke up. My senses were heightened. Extremely heightened. More than usual around regular blood. but this particular blood, I wanted. 

I woke up to see Chris sitting next to me on the bed. His fist was red. "What... what did you do?" I said seeing his fist bleeding. I cared more about his safety than about my craving. "I got mad so..." He said. "Ugh Chris!" I said. I was about to rip my wrist open with my fangs to heal him with my blood. I took his hand and looked at him.

"Don't do this. Please." I said. He then grabbed my arm, exposing my wrists with the 2 lines across it. "Then don't do this" He said. I was in shock. staring at him. I snatched my wrist back. "How did you know.." I asked looking at the floor. "When we were holding hands in the car. That's why afterwards you caught me staring at the ground. Ave, when you hurt yourself you hurt me too." He said. "Promise me, it wont happen again." He said. "I..Promise okay." I said rolling my eyes. "I do really care about you a lot." He said.

"STOP PLAYING WITH ME OKAY!?" I yelled and jumped up off the bed. "I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE CHRIS! AND YOU TOLD THAT GIRL AT THE PARTY THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, YET YOU MAKE ME WANT YOU SO MUCH!" I said yelling in tears. Chris got up off the bed and walked towards me.   Cuffing my hands into his. "There is no other girl. I was referring to you." He said. I stared at him. Surprised. I just admitted all of my feelings. "I do like you, a lot, Ave." Chris. "So much you make me love you." He said.

I was extremely shocked. "Chris.." I said. "He grabbed me by my waist, and cuffed my cheek. My heart was racing and his lips were an inch away from mine. "I've never even had my first kiss.." I whispered. "Well I'll be your first everything. But I don't want to hurt you." He said caring. "I'll be fine." I said. He pulled me into a kiss. His lips were warm. Lip biting, and his tongue wanting entrance and i granted it. I ripped his shirt off and pushed him onto the bed.

For once in my life I was happy. *correction, dead life.