Feelings:Chapter 7

I noticed him bite his lip and blush. "AHA! I caught you blushing at your best friend! I don't blame you, she is incredibly cute." I teased. "Uh no my lips were chapped my its hot in here, dumb ass." He responded. "Mkay whatever Chris I'm cute don't lie." I said. "I know, its obvious." He winked. I couldn't help but smile. I turned my head away from him. "Hey Avery!" a guy walked up behind me and said. "Hey Im Mike. I ride your bus. Man, it was crazy this morning." "Yeah it was. She deserved it though to be honest." I replied. "Yeah she did. Shoot if I wasn't a guy I would've beat her ass by now too!" We both laughed. "Hey anyways you should talk to me more often. Here, you can text me on kik." He handed me a piece of paper.

Mike_Baller23

Wouldn't be suprised know that he was on the Boy's Basketball team. Chris grabbed the paper from me and rolled his eyes. "Awe are you jealous?" I teased. "Why would I be jealous, your my girl anyways." 

The Bell Rang.

Omfg. Did he just say that? That is... oh God. What is this relationship even of? I know I'm cool with the whole Best Friends thing. But this is beyond teasing. Its just the little things that he doesn't even recognize he does sometimes. Do I like him? Because I feel like I do. But its too early to tell. This isn't just teasing. Somethings up.