Trøuble:Chapter 3

Monday morning 6:00 A.M. Right now I'm getting ready for my first day of school. Even though they started two months ago, here I am. I wore my Mickey Mouse muscle tee and my favorite acid wash skinny jeans, with my converse and my beanie. I had my hair down curly like it usually is. I put my jacket on and walked out my room down the hall way. I went down the steps, this home was really nice. Tan walls and nice modern furniture. The tile was beautiful as I headed towards the steps for the door. My mom stopped me and handed me my bag and said "Avery here's your backpack, I'm sure your going to need it. I love you Ave, have a good day today!' "I love you too, ma! Bye!" I responded thinking about the nickname "Ave" which didn't come around often. I went out the front door. I walked to the end of the block and waited for the bus to come. It took the driver three minutes. Bruh are you kidding me. I bet she at Mc'Donalds or something. For real three minutes, seriously? I get called impatient but I think that's overrated. I already hate school and I'm not even there yet.

        The bus pulled up at 6:45 A.M. The driver opened the doors and I got on. The bus was loud and I wasn't expecting these many kids to be on at the fourth pick-up. I walked down the aisle looking for an empty seat cause I didn't feel like talking to anyone up this early, cause if I did it wouldn't work out well with my attitude in the morning. I saw an open spot and it was the third seat in the back. While I'm walking, this girl tripped me. Her name was Cassie Jones, I saw her on Instagram and she tagged me in a photo a few weeks ago. With the caption "Hate fake people." She never talked to me and she definitely shouldn't now cause I will mess her up. Especially at this moment where she tripped me and said " Clumsy much?" Okay first of all don't play me like that - this is NOT High School Musical. Like, is she stupid?

        Not just how idiotic that was but she does not know who shes messing with. I got up while everyone laughed (including Cassie) and Cassie looked up at me smiling and flipped her hair. "Bruh you really do think that's funny don't you?!" I yelled at her while everyone got quiet. "Yeah, it is funny." she said rolling her eyes. "I'm about to mess you up right now don't play with me." Everyone made noises like "ooooohh" being childish little did they know i was being serious. Of course, the idiot Cassie responded with "I dare you!" squinting her eyes at me. And so i did. I punched her in her face as i jumped on her and in her seat hovering over her to get more punches in.

         Everyone started yelling "daaaamnnnn! World-Star!AYE!" The bus driver pulled me off of her and told me to sit down. Cassie was on the floor and got back in her seat fixing her hair and said "ISN'T SHE IN TROUBLE?!" "Mind your own business, brat." The bus driver responded. Cassie rolled her eyes and I went to my seat and sat down while everyone was whistling and laughing. You know what, I change my mind. I like school so far.